Taking the knee

Broccers

Re: Taking the knee

Post by Broccers »

drcarlos wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm Scotland are playing today - they didnt take the knee.

When Scotland play England they will take the knee.

Bizarre.
None of the other teams doing it, even ones that have players that play in England?

Does that mean it's not the players choice as being said by the FA and that they are being told to?

A big corporation bullying it's workers? Nah never.
:lol:

I bet the booing is louder when its away and the host broadcaster isnt as sympathetic to kneeeing :lol:
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Broccers wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:48 pm
drcarlos wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm Scotland are playing today - they didnt take the knee.

When Scotland play England they will take the knee.

Bizarre.
None of the other teams doing it, even ones that have players that play in England?

Does that mean it's not the players choice as being said by the FA and that they are being told to?

A big corporation bullying it's workers? Nah never.
:lol:

I bet the booing is louder when its away and the host broadcaster isnt as sympathetic to kneeeing :lol:
It was. 👌
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

I don’t even see what’s so bad about that? The money hasn’t disappeared or anything. They have an asset. At the same time the Vatican was losing… yes, completely losing £100 million on a London building. Actually pouring £100m of charity down the drain.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Gavster wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:36 pm I don’t even see what’s so bad about that? The money hasn’t disappeared or anything. They have an asset. At the same time the Vatican was losing… yes, completely losing £100 million on a London building. Actually pouring £100m of charity down the drain.
Its a building that hasnt been utitlised for its purchase and the purchase itself hidden in a trail of companies. But no there's nothing wrong with it.
If you read all the article its quite interesting.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04 ... _source=tw