B&Q

duncs500

Re: B&Q

Post by duncs500 »

I think as things gradually open up, there'll always be that initial rush of people who couldn't possibly wait a few days. It'll die down in a week once everyone's got it out of their system.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Went to the bottle bank at Homebase today and couldn't get in the carpark for security folk. The queue was well run. Shows how it can be done.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Wickes finally changed their policy so you can click and collect anything rather than what they deem essential, postcrete finally ordered and didn’t have to queue online either.
How about not having a sig at all?
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:13 pm Wickes finally changed their policy so you can click and collect anything rather than what they deem essential, postcrete finally ordered and didn’t have to queue online either.
It baffled me that they deemed that unnecessary in the first place, surely securing your property is essential, no one puts a fence up because they felt like it...........
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Yep says it’s ready for collection but I’ll have to send my dad, ordered a chain and lock too for it - typical that there’s torrential rain now that I finally have the materials but at least the ground will be easier to dig :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

I went to B&Q in Slough today, it was all very easy and quiet. The only issue was there was fuck all left! Hardly any timber (particular treated tinnier) and lots of other empty shelves.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Rich B wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:56 pm I went to B&Q in Slough today, it was all very easy and quiet. The only issue was there was fuck all left! Hardly any timber (particular treated tinnier) and lots of other empty shelves.
I went to Screwfix today. Click and collect. Queue'd for about 10 minutes, collected what I ordered and left. All seems very reasonable.
The artist formerly known as _Who_