Mardy teenagers

Carlos

Re: Mardy teenagers

Post by Carlos »

Richard wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:30 pm Because I care about the environment, I don’t have kids
Mardy teenager ? :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

mik wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:49 am I showed this thread to them - they are now hiding in the washing machine, trembling, begging me to keep the beanyman away.
This is fairly standard for anything risking being exposed to my genitals, to be fair.
GG.

Post by GG. »

Rich B wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:32 pm
Richard wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:30 pm Because I repulse members of the opposite sex, I don’t have kids
Is that your genuine reason? (I’m not preaching that everyone should want/have kids btw - just curious if the main reason is the environment).
Fixed :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

That's certainly my reason :lol:
Richard

Post by Richard »

Rich B wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:32 pm
Richard wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:30 pm Because I care about the environment, I don’t have kids
Is that your genuine reason? (I’m not preaching that everyone should want/have kids btw - just curious if the main reason is the environment).
It’s not my main reason, no

My main reason, is that I’m too selfish to have children. Neither of us have any desire for children - which is convenient
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

I have a mardy 6yr old. Please tell me it gets better 😂🤣
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

McSwede wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:21 pm I have a mardy 6yr old. Please tell me it gets better 😂🤣
Actually, my 15 year old was so difficult between 6-8 that I genuinely thought that he wouldn’t survive his teen years, but he’s mellowed and is very easy to get along with for the most part.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:05 pm
McSwede wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:21 pm I have a mardy 6yr old. Please tell me it gets better 😂🤣
Actually, my 15 year old was so difficult between 6-8 that I genuinely thought that he wouldn’t survive his teen years, but he’s mellowed and is very easy to get along with for the most part.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞😂
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Mardy Teen was mardy that the schools weren’t being closed. Now that the schools are being closed, he’s being mardy that they’ll be taking his mock results for his GCSEs because “I didn’t bother revising like I would have for the real exams”.

A harsh life lesson for the daft sod. We only fucking told him to take it seriously a billion times.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I did point out that he should think himself lucky, he’s living through this, kids in a few years time will have to study it :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Same here, mrs is stressing already. Didn't seem too happy when I pointed out that it's his own fault for spending virtually the entire Christmas break playing fortnite.
Cheers, Harry
Simon

Post by Simon »

NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:48 pm Mardy Teen was mardy that the schools weren’t being closed. Now that the schools are being closed, he’s being mardy that they’ll be taking his mock results for his GCSEs because “I didn’t bother revising like I would have for the real exams”.

A harsh life lesson for the daft sod. We only fucking told him to take it seriously a billion times.
I have some sympathy for him. I didn't do any revision for the mocks either...
The artist formerly known as _Who_
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Luckily he’s in year 10 and is only doing a couple of GCSEs this year (RE and PE) so it’s not a disaster. He got a 5 in his RE mock because he didn’t read the instructions on the paper and answered the wrong questions. He should’ve been on for a 7 or 8.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Simon wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:06 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:48 pm Mardy Teen was mardy that the schools weren’t being closed. Now that the schools are being closed, he’s being mardy that they’ll be taking his mock results for his GCSEs because “I didn’t bother revising like I would have for the real exams”.

I have some sympathy for him. I didn't do any revision for the mocks either...
I didn’t do any revision full stop, I just enjoy ragging on him.
Middle-aged Dirtbag