The stupid bikers/crash for cash

Orange Cola

The stupid bikers/crash for cash

Post by Orange Cola »

Just had someone pull the most stupid stunt I’ve ever witnessed that I actually think it was deliberate, and the usually chilled out Mrs isn’t happy. Two lanes onto a roundabout, we roll up in the left hand lane and the bike which has been following us splits and goes into the right hand lane, neither us completely stop whilst two cars already on the roundabout pass us. Both lanes go straight on, left hand lane (our lane) also serves as an exit for the first junction and the road markings are signed as such. Both us and the biker enter on to the roundabout at the same time, biker gives it a bit more throttle (but not much more) and cuts across in front of us to take the first exit. If we hadn’t braked we’d have run the c*nt over.

I actually think he was trying to get hit and he’d say he was already on the roundabout. We have dashcam footage (but no rear view camera) so it wouldn’t fly any way but.... fuuuuck!
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
tim

Re: The stupid bikers/crash for cash

Post by tim »

Was it a proper one or an oik on some little shitter? People really are that stupid, sadly.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Given that 90% of car drivers are brain dead idiots, he maybe didn’t expect you to be paying attention to traffic on the roundabout and thought he’d easily get ahead of you.

People make mistakes 🤷🏼‍♂️
Middle-aged Dirtbag
mik

Post by mik »

Just say sorry Rev and we can all put it behind us.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Never. I’m sorry, but I never apologise.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

No leathers but I’ve just recently learned you can get armoured jeans, styled boots etc. so I can’t reliably say if he was wearing proper gear or not. It was a W reg Suzuki 600cc jobbie.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Orange Cola wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:08 pm No leathers but I’ve just recently learned you can get armoured jeans, styled boots etc. so I can’t reliably say if he was wearing proper gear or not. It was a W reg Suzuki 600cc jobbie.
Ah, you get loads of scrotes round here on shagged out old Bandits wearing no gear, with cheapo helmets, that ride like twats. I’d be surprised if any of them have licences. Or the V5 for their bike.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

I’m aware bike theft has gone up massively and it’s now choice transport for certain c*nts of the world who think they own the place.

With no youth centres and diminishing numbers of police it’s no surprise they get into it. I think their helmets are more of a balaclava than they are for protection :lol: