Bat soup/Wuhan

evostick

Re: Bat soup/Wuhan

Post by evostick »

Hairy german women eat human poo. I saw it in a movie once :shock:

The mrs is positively shitting herself about the shiny new Coronavirus (she reads the Mail online). She's got up early and gone out to stock up on tinned goods :lol:

Not looking good though. Seen lots of vids of people lying in the streets in China and when the CPC have to admit to it being a 'grave situation' you know it's bad.Why they were allowed to keep on exporting it around the world for so long is anyones guess.

Already figured out which order to eat the pets in. And the neighbours if it comes to it.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Some weird shit eaten there. Went for tea (miller and carter steak) earlier this week with friends who had spent a fortune in China eating their chosen delicacies. Utterly minging was the review.

Saying this we were in Chinatown San Fran and you would expect to get some more westernised Chinese food there - it was utterly fucking horrible too.

Can't say I am a massive fan of their food.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I think the weird food stems back to when they were under oppression and understandably had to eat anything they could to survive but it’s odd how they still eat it.
How about not having a sig at all?
evostick

Post by evostick »

Mito Man wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 am I think the weird food stems back to when they were under oppression and understandably had to eat anything they could to survive but it’s odd how they still eat it.
What excuse do the French use then?
Beany

Post by Beany »

evostick wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:23 am
Mito Man wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 am I think the weird food stems back to when they were under oppression and understandably had to eat anything they could to survive but it’s odd how they still eat it.
They're disgusting?
evostick

Post by evostick »

Beany wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:25 am
evostick wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:23 am
They're disgusting?
They view that as a virtue though. Not an excuse.

I've been looking into this a bit more. It's very worrying and I may never leave this island again.

Norwegians think nothing of tucking into boiled sheep head

Fancy a soft-boiled fetal Duck? The Vietnamese can't get enough of them.

While our old friends the chinese think nothing of chewing on Yak penis

Quite frankly it's a shame that our colonisation was curtailed. These savages clearly need help.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

We Brits used to eat liver, kidneys, tripe, heart, oxtail and don’t get me started on black pudding. Luckily we now have such traditional English dishes as Chicken Tikka Masala, Pizza and Spag Bol.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
evostick

Post by evostick »

NotoriousREV wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:10 pm We Brits used to eat liver, kidneys, tripe, heart, oxtail and don’t get me started on black pudding. Luckily we now have such traditional English dishes as Chicken Tikka Masala, Pizza and Spag Bol.
You are clearly very uneducated Dave, but I am here to help.

In times of hardship, like when we single-handedly defeated the mighty NAZI horde, certain elements of our society (mainly northerners, the welsh and the Cornish), stooped to consuming offal and SPAM as a means of bypassing the strict rations imposed on us.

The effects of their desperate and selfish dietary choices are still clearly visible in the local populations today. It caused many genetic deformities and mental retardations which will linger in the gene pool for a few generations in these deprived areas.

As for the exotic dishes you mention. They are merely the spoils of our great colonisation of the globe. A tactic of assimilation which we picked up from the romans when they unsuccessfully tried to invade us back in the day.

HTH
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

That’s one long penis.

Still, nothing beats a bit of surströmming on a cracker.
evostick

Post by evostick »

More horror from the chinese. Live footage from an oriental All-You-Can-Eat Harvester buffet and some girls enjoying a night out

[media]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/fOUi9cBnGd">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; おとは (@Otoha38) <a href=" 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/media]
Alex_

Post by Alex_ »

That's fucking horrific.
M235i
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Marv

Post by Marv »

NotoriousREV wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:10 pm We Brits used to eat liver, kidneys, tripe, heart, oxtail and don’t get me started on black pudding. Luckily we now have such traditional English dishes as Chicken Tikka Masala, Pizza and Spag Bol.
I find the fact shocking that people around the world enjoy eating different stuff and have different customs.

Bloody savages. God save our gracious queen.
Oui, je suis un motard.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Marv wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:34 pm
I find the fact shocking that people around the world enjoy eating different stuff and have different customs.

Feel no shame in having lived a sheltered life Marv.

You're far less likely to catch the HIV from a monkey burger if you stay away from the jungle.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

evostick

Post by evostick »

No place for levity in this thread I'm afraid mate :lol:

[media]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is why the Chinese are falling sick, especially in Wuhan. This is a real video taken by a friend’s son of people eating live baby rats. <a href="https://t.co/eGAmN6s0pq">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Ramakrishna Kandrika (@Ramakri38320728) <a href=" 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/media]
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Fucking hell.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

In Sudan I worked on a pump station in the middle of the desert. There was a feral cat problem so a team of Chinese contractors were brought in to service a well we had.

1 night and no more feral cats, we didn’t hear a thing.

Dave!
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

evostick wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:17 pm No place for levity in this thread I'm afraid mate :lol:
:(
For once I'm glad I can't see the vids because I'm not on twitter.
Animals are treated better here;

evostick

Post by evostick »

Thought I might risk one last Sunday morning swim with the young fella before Cirencester falls to the virus.

Despite the imminent demise of western civilisation I will continue to educate the lad in the great works of our time while I still can.

As the surviving children try and rebuild a life for themselves in the ashes of what once was, at least in his mind he'll have a memory of what humanity is capable of.

This subject of this mornings lesson was the music of Black Sabbath.

War Pigs and Children of the Grave went down particularly well on the way there but as we drove back home to construct the barricades and finish digging the well, the panic crept in, the throttle went down and I switched off Sabbath Bloody Sabbath in favour of Jim Steinmans rather naff but hugely popular anthem. It seemed the obvious choice.

They'll cut the internet soon I'm sure. The military is poised to impose martial law. This may be my last transmission. Sadly leaving the EU was just too little and too late but thanks to Nigel for trying to save us all.

God bless all of you on the good earth. Except maybe the chinese.

Good night and good luck