Scum Twat.

Orange Cola

Re: Scum Twat.

Post by Orange Cola »

Mito Man wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 am
duncs500 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:43 am
Mito Man wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:12 pm I reopened my Facebook account and joined the local group. Got like 30 messages with the same 3 names, home addresses and parents names as they attend the local school. The warden on the group is sending all the details to the police anyway but they’re glad as it’s the first time they’re clearly caught on cctv.
Result. Hopefully just some opportunistic kids pinching booze and a visit from plod will set them straight. Hopefully not some chavs with parents who won't give a crap and so a visit from plod will make no difference.
2 of them are brothers and are being given a bollocking apparently. One of them has parents who don’t care and goes round with his brother (who wasn’t present yesterday) with a knife threatening young girls in the village in his spare time. Lots of private messages of stuff they’ve been reported for but nothing has happened.
You own a petrol powered chainsaw, right? Put a mask on and take the chain off... ;)
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

It’s kinda cool how vigilant everyone is now which is what I wanted - must help being in lockdown. I’ve been getting texts of the kids exact locations by different people throughout the day but I’ve just told everyone to send it to the warden as they’re in a group of 9 or 10 mucking about in the street. Hopefully they’ll fine the parents as they don’t seem to be getting the message.
How about not having a sig at all?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Warden?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Orange Cola wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:46 pm
DeskJockey wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:57 pm
Simon wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Which insurance? If it's Direct Line as long as you've the other drivers details then you don't use your NCB for an 'uninsured' driver claim.
Admiral. Don't know if they have the same policy, something to look up!
Page Jobbo, he put up something useful recently about the vast majority of insurers being signed up to a scheme where if someone is hit by an uninsured driver they can claim from a pot of money the companies pay into rather than taking the customer to the cleaners.
I didn't post anything about that but I guess you're talking about the MIB (Motor Insurers' Bureau, not Men In Black): https://www.mib.org.uk/

Probably still worth going to your own insurer first though.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:41 pmWarden?
It’s the first point of contact if you have any 101 problems for the village. They don’t have any powers but they take the reports and pass it on to the police with priority to reduce their workload.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Also I fitted 3 ring spot camera, the problem with our standard cameras is that the alerts just can’t distinguish between humans and cows, not good for when you have a field full of them. The ring cameras have a human only mode and a siren - good for once the lockdown is over and no one is home.
Surprised they actually got delivered within 24 hours, makes me wonder if some sellers are taking the piss with 2 week delivery times!
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

You live in a lovely place Mito..👍🏻
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Yeah thanks, rolling chalk hills of Kent. Wouldn’t swap it for anywhere else.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »