People

NotoriousREV

People

Post by NotoriousREV »

Yesterday there was an incident at our local primary school (which my youngest attends).

A middle-aged bloke had parked his car blocking the school gates so he could go and walk his dogs in the nearby woods. It meant teachers couldn’t park in the car park and it was also stopping parents doing “drop and go” because he was causing a blockage due to the way he’d parked.

The volunteer (female) parents that were operating the drop and go system asked him politely to move his car and he immediately started ranting at them and acting aggressively. Another parent got out of her car to help and he assaulted her (rumoured to be a head butt).

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Simon

Re: People

Post by Simon »

Drugs? Or just mental?

But I've long been under the impression that this country is lost.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Just mental. I saw the guy arguing with the head teacher (he’s a braver man than I, she’s a psychopath) whilst holding his Pug in one hand (not a euphemism). I nearly stepped in because his body language was very aggressive but she seemed to have it under control by that stage and I think (know) I’d only have antagonised him further. At that point, though, I didn’t realise he’d already assaulted someone by then.

What sort of dickhead thinks it’s ok to park outside school gates at 8:30am?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
evostick

Post by evostick »

Just one cunt by the sound of it.

It's what the police are for. Thankfully they don't fuck around when the safety of kiddies is at stake.
dan

Post by dan »

If in doubt just remember people are cunts.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Christ what a bellend.

Sounds like you did the right thing Rev - don't get directly involved because idiots like this are just itching for things to escalate - but sort of hang around nearby in case someone needs to step in.

Never go the full JJBlade... ;)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
mik

Post by mik »

Bizarre - although he clearly feels aggrieved about something. :? (Maybe parents parking over his driveway and this is his idea for a protest? Who knows?)
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Not anywhere near the same league but my "People"...

Idiots at tills during busy Christmas period... :evil: I was waiting to pay in SuperDry yesterday (their basic T-Shirts have become my default Work Clothes since we went Casual here) and had these two.

1. Customer 1 - went to the till before finishing shopping. Goes back out to the floor to get "one more thing" and returns with T-Shirt ("That's how much?? No I don't want that") back out to the floor and returns with a Beany (Tries it on, doesn't fit, puts it back), then shouts from the far side of the store ("Do you have this Beany in a smaller size") etc. etc. this went on for 5 minutes.

2. Customer 2 - Arguing with the manager because they won't refund him the "price in store" despite him buying it cheaper on-line. "But you can sell it for more so I should get more back" - That's not how it works sir - "Why the hell not, you're ripping me off" for about 5 minutes. this was on a set of 3 pairs of socks and he was "loosing out" to the tune of about £2.

If I lived in America, I'd be up a Bell tower every Christmas...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
mik

Post by mik »

[mention]dinny_g[/mention] brilliant :lol:

People who stand like zombies in a queue and are then amazed to discover that they require to have a form of payment ready at the end of the process (cue fumbling dopiness) are a personal gear-grinder. Particularly people with big bags that apparently make the location of a purse/wallet impossible) :evil:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am If I lived in America, I'd be up a Bell tower every Christmas...
The reason I’m so passionate about gun laws is to ensure I’m personally never allowed to possess a gun, because I’d definitely shoot some cunt for dithering at the till in front of me. :lol:

I was lucky yesterday, I was in Subway grabbing some lunch and the woman behind me in the queue ordered 5 sandwiches ONE. AT. A. TIME. waiting until each sandwich had been completed before asking for the next one.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Good Christ that'd tip me over the edge... :lol:

In a similar vein - Barmen who can only handle one drink at a time.

You go up to the Bar - "Can I have a Pint of Staropramen, a vod…" and you notice they've gone to start pulling the pint... :roll:
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

evostick wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 am Just one cunt by the sound of it.

It's what the police are for. Thankfully they don't fuck around when the safety of kiddies is at stake.
When a primary school not 400 yards from my house had some girls sexually assaulted by gypsys they didn’t seem to do much. A local Facebook group did more to help than our PCSO wallies.

It amazes me what grown adults feel is suitable conduct around young children, I hope the guy is known locally and is forced to move, anything around young kids is disgraceful.

Dave!
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

It’s situations like this Inwish I had the mentality of my friend Glen.

He moved into a flat in Newcastle with his new girlfriend just before buggering off on a boat for 3 months. Upon his return he found out the person above him had been noisy and abusive to his girlfriend. He went and had a word and all was well. When he next went away this person had a party and him and his friends spent half the night banging on her door and running away, generally making her quite scared. She told him about this on his return.

He took a paving slab and stood on the guys bonnet screaming at him to come down, when he didn’t he smashed his screen and then through it inside, marched upstairs and started the process of the guy moving out. His friends moved the rest of it for him.

The 80s, simpler times :lol:

Dave!
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am

I was lucky yesterday, I was in Subway grabbing some lunch and the woman behind me in the queue ordered 5 sandwiches ONE. AT. A. TIME. waiting until each sandwich had been completed before asking for the next one.
No - that would be too much for me :lol:

M&S today - it's always like day of the fvcking dead in there at the best of times.

Stood in a queue with 3 items, with a bunch of other folk trying to grab some lunch. Waiting at the 2 express tills. One old couple at one with a full fvcking week's shop, rather than queuing at the normal tills. This lead to having to stack all the scanned items on the tiny till, and then after paying, a long slow bagging up process. :evil:

The other - after 2mins of the old dear slowly counting out the required cash, the cashier dropped 5p change into the rollers. Cue 10mins of them trying to find it, calling for help, and so on. Thankfully the guy that came to assist just opened the till and gave her 5p, just as we'd all reached the point of stumping it up ourselves. Didn't stop the cashier still trying to find it afterwards though. :evil:
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

And that’s when you realised why she is a cashier :lol:

I’ve noticed that shopping is even more of a PITA as all the old people are out looking for Christmas presents. It was like dodgems at 9pm last. Both navigating the stores and driving outside. There’s a sudden increase in mint condition T reg Micras driving at 20 mph on NSL roads. They should be banned before they kill someone.
How about not having a sig at all?
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:26 pm mint condition T reg Micras
:lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am ...returns with a Beany (Tries it on, doesn't fit, puts it back), then shouts from the far side of the store ("Do you have this Beany in a smaller size") etc. etc. this went on for 5 minutes...
Do you mean “beanie” or were they really trying to wear Raith like a hat? That’s...not recommended.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

:lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 pm
dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am ...returns with a Beany (Tries it on, doesn't fit, puts it back), then shouts from the far side of the store ("Do you have this Beany in a smaller size") etc. etc. this went on for 5 minutes...
Do you mean “beanie” or were they really trying to wear Raith like a hat? That’s...not recommended.
Regardless of whether it's recommended, I can assure that it's chargeable, and I doubt he can afford it.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Beany wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 pm
Regardless of whether it's recommended, I can assure that it's chargeable, and I doubt he can afford it.
Also the first time anyone’s ever asked for a Beany in a smaller size.
Middle-aged Dirtbag