People

dinny_g

Re: People

Post by dinny_g »

Beany wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 pm
dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am ...returns with a Beany (Tries it on, doesn't fit, puts it back), then shouts from the far side of the store ("Do you have this Beany in a smaller size") etc. etc. this went on for 5 minutes...
Do you mean “beanie” or were they really trying to wear Raith like a hat? That’s...not recommended.
Regardless of whether it's recommended, I can assure that it's chargeable, and I doubt he can afford it.
I wouldn’t bet on it a Beany... I’m a very wealthy man... :)
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I wouldn’t recommend wearing Beany around your penis :shock:
How about not having a sig at all?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Knocking into a cocked hat?
Beany

Post by Beany »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Beany wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Do you mean “beanie” or were they really trying to wear Raith like a hat? That’s...not recommended.
Regardless of whether it's recommended, I can assure that it's chargeable, and I doubt he can afford it.
I wouldn’t bet on it a Beany... I’m a very wealthy man... :)
It's not about money, it's about the richness of your soul.

And you are so very, very poor in that respect.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Ouch... :(

;) :lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Explosive Newt

Post by Explosive Newt »

People are collectively a bunch of bastards but more so when they exaggerate their mass stupidity by not communicating with each other so they all ask you the same ridiculous question over and over.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am
dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am If I lived in America, I'd be up a Bell tower every Christmas...
The reason I’m so passionate about gun laws is to ensure I’m personally never allowed to possess a gun, because I’d definitely shoot some cunt for dithering at the till in front of me. :lol:

I was lucky yesterday, I was in Subway grabbing some lunch and the woman behind me in the queue ordered 5 sandwiches ONE. AT. A. TIME. waiting until each sandwich had been completed before asking for the next one.
*Nearly* as bad as ordering the drinks one at a time then banging a Guinness on the end of a bar order.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Orange Cola wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:38 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am
dinny_g wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:44 am If I lived in America, I'd be up a Bell tower every Christmas...
The reason I’m so passionate about gun laws is to ensure I’m personally never allowed to possess a gun, because I’d definitely shoot some cunt for dithering at the till in front of me. :lol:

I was lucky yesterday, I was in Subway grabbing some lunch and the woman behind me in the queue ordered 5 sandwiches ONE. AT. A. TIME. waiting until each sandwich had been completed before asking for the next one.
*Nearly* as bad as ordering the drinks one at a time then banging a Guinness on the end of a bar order.
:lol: What a cunt.
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

There’s a ‘community’ Facebook page for the local town by my friends and it’s an endless source of comedy. At first glance it looks like people anonymously submitting their trolling points and the thick page owner not spotting the troll and posting them publicly, of course it gets a rise but reading the comments it’s quickly clear that this sort of shit genuinely bothers people and often pulls the original poster out of the woodwork. The highlights from this year;

1) There are several horse yards in the town, there’s a hardcore group of residents who regularly ask the page if the ‘inconsiderate’ horses can be banned from public roads or the ‘rude’ riders fined for the horse droppings which occasionally appear on the local roads. No one can understand why horses don’t wear nappies.

2) Pictures of badly parked cars blocking someone pushing a pram or a wheel chair are posted and often the cars are completely blocking access, a pavement, or taking up more than one (disabled) space. The posters are jumped on quite heatedly as having nothing better to do with their lives and for being perfect people who have never made a mistake in their lives. Pot, kettle, black.

3) One particular post complained bitterly about dog owners who didn’t carry around bottles of water to wash away the dog piss. Really.

4) Someone complained about the number of retired people who had plenty of time to go shopping during the week but instead ‘needlessly chose’ to go shopping over the weekends in the run up to Christmas and made it significantly more awkward for those who worked during the week. I think they started a lynch mob to get that person :lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I love the bigger local groups. Great sources of entertainment. I outed someone in ours as being a complete bullshitter. She posted a pic of what she said was her dad’s “brand new” car after what she said was a hit and run that had left him hospitalised and without a car. She was getting loads of sympathy and offers of money and help etc. but something didn’t ring true about the picture. For starters, the “brand new” car was an old Nissan Micra but it didn’t look old, despite accident. I did a quick Google image search and it turned out to be an old photo from a local newspaper in Sussex or somewhere from about 10 years ago.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

^ Wtf now :?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:35 pm I love the bigger local groups. Great sources of entertainment. I outed someone in ours as being a complete bullshitter. She posted a pic of what she said was her dad’s “brand new” car after what she said was a hit and run that had left him hospitalised and without a car. She was getting loads of sympathy and offers of money and help etc. but something didn’t ring true about the picture. For starters, the “brand new” car was an old Nissan Micra but it didn’t look old, despite accident. I did a quick Google image search and it turned out to be an old photo from a local newspaper in Sussex or somewhere from about 10 years ago.
It’s the sort of stuff that you think is a wind up, stuff no one would ever believe, but these people find a way of removing all doubt in your mind that what you’re reading isn’t the build up to some comedian & their TV crew bursting in through the door with a big “gotcha” sign :shock:
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50969168

tl:dr vegan man claims he was unfairly dismissed for being vegan- it has nothing to do with releasing confidential financial information and being sacked for gross misconduct
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

jamcg wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:00 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50969168

tl:dr vegan man claims he was unfairly dismissed for being vegan- it has nothing to do with releasing confidential financial information and being sacked for gross misconduct
I read that this morning and all I could think was “what a tedious cunt”. He won’t use a bus because of “accidental insect collisions”, ffs.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:30 pm

I read that this morning and all I could think was “what a tedious cunt”. He won’t use a bus because of “accidental insect collisions”, ffs.
He has a hat with "Vegan" on it. That should be enough to tell you he's a cunt.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:30 pm

I presume he never walks on Grass either ??? :roll:
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

There’s doing your bit for the world and then there’s being a fucking idiot.
How about not having a sig at all?
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

Does anyone else on here find they have a finite amount of ability to put up with people until it gets a bit too much?

I've been off work for nearly a month thanks to some clever holiday planning. We've got the other half rents over for new year and they pitched up on Monday afternoon, I thought it would be a mistake having them stay for nearly 4 days but decided to say nothing.

They were due to leave this morning and all was going ok until about an hour before they were due to leave. One of them decided for no reason whatsoever it was now time to have a melt down and flipped their lid at the other one because they've been under each others feet without a break for too long :roll: Now they're staying (read: hanging on) even longer to sort it out between themselves, which the person who lost their shit has said they won't be in a frame of mind to do today :roll: I am this >< close to telling them to just leave so I can get on with my holiday, as it stands it's going to be a day of keeping out the way browsing the internet for me and the other half when it's our fucking home because we've all got to tip toe around someone :x

Families eh?