FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post Reply
User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by DeskJockey » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 am

---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
Jimmy Choo
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by Jimmy Choo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am

I can feel the faults from here...
This post was brought to you by the letters O and V and the number nine

Explosive Newt
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by Explosive Newt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 am

I do love Shed of the Week. The other week when he had an elderly XJ there was a line that went
That's because cars like this are hardly ever owned by herberts.

User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by DeskJockey » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Jimmy Choo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 am
I can feel the faults from here...
Yes and they're pining for your touch... Go on...
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by DeskJockey » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Explosive Newt wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 am
I do love Shed of the Week. The other week when he had an elderly XJ there was a line that went
That's because cars like this are hardly ever owned by herberts.
Apart from the Mrs Shed bashing, which is getting rather tedious, it is a great column. Also looked the brave pill.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
Carlos
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:38 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by Carlos » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:05 pm

I bought one of the last built 97/98 model in 2003 and without doubt it's been my favourite car.

It was properly quick, quicker than my friends Subaru's, Golf Gti's etc of the time and the noise was incredible with the 2.5" full stainless exhaust I had made for it.

The perfect business tool 8)

I recently found some photos of it when having a clear out which I'll upload.

User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by DeskJockey » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:07 pm

DeskJockey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:29 pm
Explosive Newt wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 am
I do love Shed of the Week. The other week when he had an elderly XJ there was a line that went
That's because cars like this are hardly ever owned by herberts.
Apart from the Mrs Shed bashing, which is getting rather tedious, it is a great column. Also like the brave pill.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
Jimmy Choo
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 am

Re: FTAO Jimmy Chooo

Post by Jimmy Choo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Carlos wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:05 pm
I bought one of the last built 97/98 model in 2003 and without doubt it's been my favourite car.

It was properly quick, quicker than my friends Subaru's, Golf Gti's etc of the time and the noise was incredible with the 2.5" full stainless exhaust I had made for it.

The perfect business tool 8)

I recently found some photos of it when having a clear out which I'll upload.
I really miss my 166 but don't miss the bills or the sword of Damocles reliability.
This post was brought to you by the letters O and V and the number nine

Post Reply