Schmeeeeeecrunch..

scotta

Schmeeeeeecrunch..

Post by scotta »

ooops...
scotta

Re: Schmeeeeeecrunch..

Post by scotta »

PS - If you can last past 5 mins your a better man than me!
mik

Post by mik »

5 seconds is my limit.

Is there footage of the incident? If not, i wont bother....
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

scotta wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm PS - If you can last past 5 mins your a better man than me!
I just watched it muted to see what the damage was, it doesn't look too bad really.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

That twat just won't stop talking and talking and talking and talking and talking..........................

I'd reckon the damage to be quite expensive as CF body parts with be MEGA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:02 am
Broccers wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 pm Seen the shmee video on his way there? Actually feel quite sorry for him
Are you talking about his Senna being hit by a truck? Bad luck, but don't sit in the fucking blind spot of a truck :roll:

The wrap on his G63 is absolutely hideous too. It looked great in all black, but the mismatch of the bumper colour to the bodywork on the wrap is abysmal.
Posted in the Goodwood thread because I think this is what Broccers was referring to. Although I wasn't going to watch the video to find out if he was really on his way to Goodwood.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Zonda_ wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:06 pm
scotta wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm PS - If you can last past 5 mins your a better man than me!
I just watched it muted to see what the damage was, it doesn't look too bad really.
This. Not this. Looks like it will need a new door rear quarter panel, top of the wing, wing tower, door glass, wing mirror, the rear wheel is spangled plus what else they find when they take the panels off then a complete respray to match the paint - easily well into a 5 figure repair.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

It hasn't made it look any worse.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

He’ll get to make 10 YouTube videos about it and rake in enough money to order a Jizztail :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

scotta wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:42 pm
Zonda_ wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:06 pm
This. Not this. Looks like it will need a new door rear quarter panel, top of the wing, wing tower, door glass, wing mirror, the rear wheel is spangled plus what else they find when they take the panels off then a complete respray to match the paint - easily well into a 5 figure repair.
Yes but when I read about it being hit by a truck expected far worse, beside, even a 5 figure repair bill is peanuts if you can afford to run the cars he has.
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

I thought someone had spray-painted a "3" on the side of the door...
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

First picture I saw, I thought he was the victim of a milkshake assault.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm First picture I saw, I thought he was the victim of a milkshake assault.
Same here :lol:

I completely get being gutted, whether it’s a cheap car or silly money everyone has a right to be gutted, but......

You weren5binvolved in a mass murder, you didn’t see a puppy getting drop kicked or the last unicorn getting shot by the devil. It was a minor motoring accident.

“I’ll lie awake going over and over what I’ve done, I’m pretty shaken up, I didn’t see it coming” blah blah blah.

I actually don’t mind the Schmee videos, he looks to be genuinely excited about stuff which I think is great and he puts out a lot of stuff. But grow a pair you wussy wuss pants, have a word with yourself and get on with things.

Dave!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Without putting myself through torture to watch the whole video why did he get a car transporter? Was the damage so bad that it was essentially underivable?

Going by his reaction I’m of the opinion that he placed his car in a crap position and wasn’t aware of his surroundings as it caught him by surprise - ok so still not his fault but you’ve got to assume everyone is out to try and crash into you when you drive.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Christ, what a pansy. Oh, and he's gotta keep talking about how shaken up he is because he's gotta get that vid over the 10 minute mark.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Made it to four minutes where he shows the rear wheel damage and so I've seen how much damage there is and do t need to watch any more.

He's already mentioned ppf about 50 times including mentioning how it's helped protect bits of panels which are going to need replacing because they're damaged elsewhere.
Cheers, Harry
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Erm the PPF has done fuck all :lol:
I love how people try to justify stupid purchases. “Ah yes it may have cost £10k to PPF but it’s stopped the panel getting scratched as much as it otherwise would” - except it still needs an entire respray...
Explosive Newt

Post by Explosive Newt »

God, he goes on about it a bit. Yeah mate someone took out the wing mirror on the st170, bit annoying but it’s only a machine, I just put some duck tape on it.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Explosive Newt wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:47 pm God, he goes on about it a bit. Yeah mate someone took out the wing mirror on the st170, bit annoying but it’s only a machine, I just put some duck tape on it.
How many sleepless nights did you have processing what happened and what you could do better next time and how much counselling did you require to get over the shock and PTSD?
scotta

Post by scotta »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:33 pm Without putting myself through torture to watch the whole video why did he get a car transporter? Was the damage so bad that it was essentially underivable?

Going by his reaction I’m of the opinion that he placed his car in a crap position and wasn’t aware of his surroundings as it caught him by surprise - ok so still not his fault but you’ve got to assume everyone is out to try and crash into you when you drive.
Big chunk out of one of the wheels. Probably sensible. I doubt the have a spare.