Schmeeeeeecrunch..

NotoriousREV

Re: Schmeeeeeecrunch..

Post by NotoriousREV »

MrsREV already knows that if I ever end up rich, we'll be shopping for a huge barn with a house nearby.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

A car journalist commented on Twitter how a lot of “influencers” show you “their car”, which is the one that’s been used by him et al. the month before. Dunno if that includes Schmee, but it could also explain the quick changeover.
Cheers,

Ian
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Looking at a few seconds of that bloody video has led to YouTube suggesting Shmee videos to me now. Grrr!
I guess he knows how to work the algorithm to his advantage if only a few seconds of one of his videos leads to incessantly pushing his others.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Jobbo wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:49 pm Looking at a few seconds of that bloody video has led to YouTube suggesting Shmee videos to me now. Grrr!
I guess he knows how to work the algorithm to his advantage if only a few seconds of one of his videos leads to incessantly pushing his others.
Click the three dots in the right of any of them (web browser YT at least) and say 'not interested', then select why. You won't get them anymore then.
The artist formerly known as _Who_