Decent car YouTubes

Beany

Re: Decent car YouTubes

Post by Beany »

Ooh, Jonny Smith and Hubnut!!!

mik

Post by mik »

If anyone has ever been unsure what mashin’ n sawin’ is...... go Tiff.

V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

That car has many faults but put it next to an 3.8 E34, 500e, e34 biTurbo, Audi 100 etc and it just has a certain something all the others are lacking.

Dream garage car.

Dave!
mik

Post by mik »

Yarp. Although I think if I won the lottery I might try and track down one of the last of these though. For old times sake. Not in green mind....

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

mik

Post by mik »

I’ve only half-watched this, without sound, during a conference call, but it looked sufficiently interesting to share. Crazy shapes they pull 8-) and some v close racing.

Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Has anyone else subscribed to High Peak Autos on Youtube? I didn't expect much from a bloke just hawking his sales but I quite like his content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWnca ... 28k1wlpFsw

Some varied cars on there; from Kia Sorrento to F10 M5, and I've learnt stuff from watching them that I didn't already know. Worth viewing, particularly if you're looking at buying a type of car he has already done a video on.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

mik wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:28 pm I’ve only half-watched this, without sound, during a conference call, but it looked sufficiently interesting to share. Crazy shapes they pull 8-) and some v close racing.

👌

Edit - Chris Harris should do a round of this for Top Gear 😬
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Sutcliffe creaming the new 'vette. I do like the silhouette of a stingray at the back. 8-)
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Randy Pobst has a new channel. He’s driven in a few Motor Trend things and other videos and is entertaining. A bit like an American Tiffany Dell.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVolvorocks
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:42 pm Has anyone else subscribed to High Peak Autos on Youtube? I didn't expect much from a bloke just hawking his sales but I quite like his content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWnca ... 28k1wlpFsw

Some varied cars on there; from Kia Sorrento to F10 M5, and I've learnt stuff from watching them that I didn't already know. Worth viewing, particularly if you're looking at buying a type of car he has already done a video on.
I think he is awful sorry, I don't think he actually knows that much neither.
SSO

Post by SSO »

The only two I watch are Harry and Henry Catchpole
_andy

Post by _andy »

I've bulk watching the JuiceBoxForYou channel lately, a lot of automotive sillyness from Ireland with an emphasis on AE86's (the guy who runs the channel is restoring one) and drifting. It's a blog style and well worth a watch in my opinion, it's given some genuine LOLZ :mrgreen:

Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:42 pm Has anyone else subscribed to High Peak Autos on Youtube? I didn't expect much from a bloke just hawking his sales but I quite like his content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbWnca ... 28k1wlpFsw

Yeah, I like his stuff.

For general car content I tend to watch CarWow reviews, Tavarish, BOM and Hoovies Garage which has led me to also watching the Car Wizard from time to time. I also find Furious Driving insanely watchable too.
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Peterlplp

Post by Peterlplp »

Nice random lineup of cars:

Marv

Post by Marv »

Tipped off from Dan Prosser on Drive Nation, Frank Stephenson has put up a couple of interesting vidson his YouTube channel, if you're interested in car design:

Last edited by Marv on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oui, je suis un motard.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

How good does the 944 look going around the track?

Middle-aged Dirtbag