Decent car YouTubes

Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Re: Decent car YouTubes

Post by Sundayjumper »

Oooh. The Z8 never really did it for me but the E46 + E39 + E38 + E53 combo floats my boat rather nicely. I'll just take my E36 Compact in place of the Z3.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Didn't Hoovie have a Z3 Mcoupe a while ago? Don't think it was silver, but that would have been the way to round off the collection, not that more normal Z3.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:13 pm Didn't Hoovie have a Z3 Mcoupe a while ago? Don't think it was silver, but that would have been the way to round off the collection, not that more normal Z3.
I think that was him looking after....I wanna say, Matt Farahs one? But not his, as far as I remember, at least.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Sundayjumper wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:40 pm Oooh. The Z8 never really did it for me but the E46 + E39 + E38 + E53 combo floats my boat rather nicely. I'll just take my E36 Compact in place of the Z3.
The Z8 would have looked far better with the roof off.

I’ve just discovered Kidd in a sweet shop. Jodie Kidd talking to car celebs and driving some pretty tasty stuff.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

2 Wheel, not 4....but I've been enjoying some of Royal Jordanian's video's recently. He came to light not too long back with the "Cool Bus Driver" clip, but in other vids I don't think I've ever seen so much emotive use of the throttle :lol:

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

"Prick on a loud bike drives around central london aiming for tourists". Not sure I get it.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Tell you what rider around london looks no fun whatsoever.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Rich B wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 am "Prick on a loud bike drives around central london aiming for tourists". Not sure I get it.
I didn't realise being a tourist made someone blind and completely lacking in common sense?
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Beany wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:44 am
Rich B wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:36 am "Prick on a loud bike drives around central london aiming for tourists". Not sure I get it.
I didn't realise being a tourist made someone blind and completely lacking in common sense?
Doesn’t mean you still need to ride like a cunt.

Also, his road positioning for being seen is awful, cutting in and out of cars and also being on the wrong side of the road for turnings etc.

All not being helped by the London way of doing road and building works which just makes huge sections confusing.
When I used to go to Devonshire square regularly the road layout randomly changed with virtually no signage.

Dave!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

That guys a cunt, I've just briefly flicked through the vid. Look at 3.13 - no need to be approaching a traffic light like that when it's already red and he's filtering through cars making him hidden. Panicking those pedestrians for no reason.
It's London, one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world and the opposite traffic does confuse people, no point being a twat and revving the bike each time someone steps out. In a car you just brake for a moment and let people finish crossing the road, this guy just cuts in front of them on purpose as if to make a point. With the new highway code changes coming up he's going to be an even greater bellend for doing that.
How about not having a sig at all?
Beany

Post by Beany »

I've considered your opinions, and decided that London pedestrians can get fucked.

Myself included :lol:
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

I'd say it's an equal split reasonable, unreasonable, fo' gits & shissles.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Marv

Post by Marv »

V8Granite wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:00 am
Beany wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:44 am
Doesn’t mean you still need to ride like a cunt.

Dave!
This.

There's just no need to intimidate pedestrians and it gives motorcyclists a bad rep generally, when we should be seen as postive and curteous...
Oui, je suis un motard.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Ftao REV if someone could show him the vid please. No hidden meanings or owt behind posting it, it might be of interest is all :)

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

nuttinnew wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:53 pm
Good Lord, they're awesome aren't they. 211mph without trying. Wouldn't choose those wheels though :?
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S vs Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 vs Michelin X-Ice Snow

For those discussing tyre comparisons earlier in the Fleet thread...