Hagerty

IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Hagerty

Post by IanF »

Richard Tipper has written some articles on Hagerty (I’ve seen the posts on Twitter) about car cleaning. Seems there quite a few articles about car maintenance and tools that I thought may interest you lot.

https://www.hagerty.co.uk/topic/maintenance-and-gear/
Cheers,

Ian
ZedLeg

Re: Hagerty

Post by ZedLeg »

I subbed to their youtube channel.

A lot of interesting videos about engine building and restoration in general. They put out a huge amount of content though so it can feel a bit spammy when you're going through your subs.
An absolute unit
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

I've watched a few videos as they got recommended #becausealgorithm but I'd never heard of them before.
The are a bit corporate and have that feel rather than independent content creators like MCM, Tyrell and Harry. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the content per se as the videos were quite good but they do seem to spam up my FB feed a bit as well so might be paying to try and gain market traction.
Marv

Post by Marv »

Years ago I insured my 968 with Hagarty, they were far, far cheaper than elsewhere.

For my renewal they sent me a letter saying they're changing it so they weren't insuring modern classics in the age range of my 968 anymore, so there will be no renewal, thank you and goodbye.

Haven't tried them since, though that was quite a few years ago, so maybe the 968 is old enough now (29 yrs old in October)
Oui, je suis un motard.