Live street racing, cruises and supercars

Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Live street racing, cruises and supercars

Post by Gavster »

Do any of you guys follow the car content on TikTok? There’s regular lives from street races and cruises as well as super car walks around Mayfair looking at all the cool cars hanging around. It’s scrappy content but quite cool to see what kind of antisocial behaviour is going on 😆

integrale_evo

Re: Live street racing, cruises and supercars

Post by integrale_evo »

I follow some people on Instagram who are into it, I quite enjoy watching if I catch it, and would quite like to go to some without actually having to be there if that makes sense :lol:

I was always disappointed with the ones I went to when I was young enough for it to be acceptable, modern social media makes it a million times easier to organise at short notice and shift locations if needed.
Cheers, Harry
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Back in my custom VW days I’d hang out at the Ace Cafe and there were always cars doing wheelies or massive smokey rolling burnouts as they left. I never caught any proper street racing, which I’ve seen a lot on TikTok. They take over a road on an industrial estate and use it like a drag strip, then occasionally a normal car or lorry wants to come the other way amd they have to stop. Surprised they don’t get police turning up sooner.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Gavster wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:08 am Back in my custom VW days I’d hang out at the Ace Cafe and there were always cars doing wheelies or massive smokey rolling burnouts as they left. I never caught any proper street racing, which I’ve seen a lot on TikTok. They take over a road on an industrial estate and use it like a drag strip, then occasionally a normal car or lorry wants to come the other way amd they have to stop. Surprised they don’t get police turning up sooner.
I've seen one of their exchanges with the public on a documentary once.

"Go Home Pizza Boy..."

"God damn street racers"