Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Kart Life

Post by Rich B »

What a clown.
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

The other driver has almost RKO's out of nowhere is either really small or about 10 years younger than him too.

Guess he can say goodbye to any sponsorship - unless it's with Rich Energy.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

If his dad owns the track, no doubt he'll get away with it.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Rich B wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:53 pm If his dad owns the track, no doubt he'll get away with it.
I dunno. I think that initial outburst with the bumper could easily result in criminal charges, given he's a professional karter and knows the risks of hitting solid objects at speed - not like he can claim he was trying to do anything other than seriously injure his target.

As for the latter in the pits, I think the only way to deal with that is to just not race at that circuit any more, and encourage other race series to do the same. Hit the dad (reportedly the circuit owner) in the pocket, I suspect it's the only place he'll feel it.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Jensen Button was pretty on the fence about the whole issue.

The artist formerly known as _Who_
Simon

Post by Simon »

Not sure it's clear in this thread, but his Dad is the one seen in the pits as well, attacking the other guy. Incredible behaviour.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Marv

Post by Marv »

Looks like he missed the kart he was aiming for and hit the kart behind?

In the second vid, the smaller driver seems to hold his own (after the initial surprise of being attacked) until the other driver pulls him off... Then some other twonk runs in and attacks him.
Oui, je suis un motard.
mik

Post by mik »

Would love to see footage of the issue that caused it.
mik

Post by mik »

Marv wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:32 pm Then some other twonk runs in and attacks him.
The Father of the other guy / owner of the circuit
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Looking at the comments the bigger guy is 23 who attacks a 15 year old then his dad also joins in the beatings - real classy.

Edit - I’m sure the Red Bull chaps are already on the phone. I believe that’s how Verstrappon first got recognised.
How about not having a sig at all?
Marv

Post by Marv »

Simon wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:29 pm Jensen Button was pretty on the fence about the whole issue.

Zak Brown on the fence too:

Oui, je suis un motard.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Mito Man wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:47 pm Looking at the comments the bigger guy is 23 who attacks a 15 year old then his dad also joins in the beatings - real classy.

Edit - I’m sure the Red Bull chaps are already on the phone. I believe that’s how Verstrappon first got recognised.
i don't think the guy he attacks is 15 from what I read, but regardless - what a dick.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

That's some serious rage, you can see where he gets it from too!

Ban them both, pair of cunts.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Luca has been kicked out of 'the competition' accirding to FIA, which presumably means that years championship (even though he only appeared to be on track because it's 'his' track, or something?). FIA need to do something about the use of that venue though, that sort of behaviour from the circuit owned simply cannot be tolerated.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Latest is that Corberis fifteen year been from all FIA events had been upheld. So he'd best get learning Excel cos he's gonna need a new career path - no racing for him.

Good job wasting literally your entire life thanks to having no impulse control and a breathtaking level of unwarranted arrogance you fucking knobend, couldn't have happened to a nicer cunt.

The more surprising part is that I learned this from what is ostensibly an IT news site :lol:

https://www.theregister.com/2021/07/23/ ... m=facebook