Porsche Cayenne S review

ShockDiamonds

Porsche Cayenne S review

Post by ShockDiamonds »

dan

Re: Porsche Cayenne S review

Post by dan »

I'm very much from the school of 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' and hence my post count is very low, so I say this with genuine intrigue rather than any kind of malice - but I wonder why you bother?

Are you trying to become a blogger / vlogger or whatever they're called? Or trying to get a job as a journalist? Or just have time on your hands and feel like it? I'm genuinely interested.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

dan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:25 pm I'm very much from the school of 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' and hence my post count is very low, so I say this with genuine intrigue rather than any kind of malice - but I wonder why you bother?

Are you trying to become a blogger / vlogger or whatever they're called? Or trying to get a job as a journalist? Or just have time on your hands and feel like it? I'm genuinely interested.
The last of those is probably closest to some kind of truth. My own thoughts would be, some content on a given topic will help somebody, somewhere. So then, in that case, why not. As I've previously said, I know I'm no Harry M - that's never what it's been about. It's just an interest, and if I can provide something to somebody at the same time, then that's enough for me.

Cheers.
mik

Post by mik »

dan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:25 pm I'm very much from the school of 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' and hence my post count is very low
Without actually calling us out as a forum full of nothing but pish-spaffling cockwombles.... Dan just did. :D
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

mik wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:54 pm
dan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:25 pm I'm very much from the school of 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' and hence my post count is very low
Without actually calling us out as a forum full of nothing but pish-spaffling cockwombles.... Dan just did. :D
Yeah, take that, you bunch of cunts.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dan

Post by dan »

The older I get the more I think everything is shit, hence I say very little nowadays :D
dan

Post by dan »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:40 pm
dan wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:25 pm I'm very much from the school of 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing' and hence my post count is very low, so I say this with genuine intrigue rather than any kind of malice - but I wonder why you bother?

The last of those is probably closest to some kind of truth. My own thoughts would be, some content on a given topic will help somebody, somewhere. So then, in that case, why not. As I've previously said, I know I'm no Harry M - that's never what it's been about. It's just an interest, and if I can provide something to somebody at the same time, then that's enough for me.

Cheers.
Fair answer, ta.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Well I for one am disappointed that it is not 50 minutes in length.
How about not having a sig at all?
tim

Post by tim »

That was substiantially less terrible than previous efforts. Well done?
scotta

Post by scotta »

tim wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:52 pm That was substiantially less terrible than previous efforts. Well done?
Both complimentary and insulting. Well played sir.
mik

Post by mik »

Complisulting? :?