Remove Joining Date

Problems, wishes, wants, changes, etc.
Post Reply
Nathan
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Remove Joining Date

Post by Nathan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:41 pm

As per title, we all joined within 48 hours of each other.

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by JLv3.0 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm

And this ACTUALLY bothers you?

Nathan
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by Nathan » Sat May 26, 2018 4:52 pm

No it doesn't bother me, its just feedback.

Would make pages look neater.

User avatar
GG.
Posts: 2115
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by GG. » Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm

The hour and minute is probably a little overkill to be fair.
PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

sec
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by sec » Sat May 26, 2018 9:09 pm

JLv3.0 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm
And this ACTUALLY bothers you?
Well, it is N we're talking about. Probably paranoid that someone can work out where he lives and steal his un-steal worthy car.

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by duncs500 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:10 pm

sec wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:09 pm
JLv3.0 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm
And this ACTUALLY bothers you?
Well, it is N we're talking about. Probably paranoid that someone can work out where he lives and steal his un-steal worthy car.
I actually can't remember who you are, Seb I think/hope?

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by duncs500 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:16 pm

ps. I still have no clue why people change their ids when the forum changed. Do you think you're going to start a new persona or something? Unless you pretend to be someone else too it's a bit of a waste of time (NO OFFENC).

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by JLv3.0 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm

From memory, sec = securitycheck.

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by duncs500 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 pm

JLv3.0 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm
From memory, sec = securitycheck.
I'm more worried about the lack of appreciation for NO OFFENC than anything from you JL. That's what really hurts.

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by JLv3.0 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm

It was clearly on purpose so I took the high ground and moved past it.

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by duncs500 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Both sensible and disappointing in equal measure.

sec
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by sec » Sun May 27, 2018 4:14 pm

duncs500 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:16 pm
ps. I still have no clue why people change their ids when the forum changed. Do you think you're going to start a new persona or something? Unless you pretend to be someone else too it's a bit of a waste of time (NO OFFENC).
None taken. JlIC. The register said atleast 3 letters, so I did just that. I didn't really post much in the old place, much less here.

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Remove Joining Date

Post by JLv3.0 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:19 pm

So - what's in it for you then?

Post Reply