Android Pie?

Zonda_

Android Pie?

Post by Zonda_ »

My phone downloaded this yesterday, lots of changes including the text message display, it's now tiny. In the past it was just a case of going into the Message settings and changing the font size but I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find how to alter it. I can find a setting to change the font for the whole phone but I don't want that as it disports all the main icon text. Anyone help?
McSwede

Re: Android Pie?

Post by McSwede »

Settings-> Display-> Advanced-> font size.

Not experienced this personally. Been running Pie for a while now as I was beta testing it on my Pixel 2 XL.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

McSwede wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm Settings-> Display-> Advanced-> font size.

Not experienced this personally. Been running Pie for a while now as I was beta testing it on my Pixel 2 XL.
There is no Advanced option. I've found out how to do it anyway, you just pinch the screen to zoom and it remembers the setting.
McSwede

Post by McSwede »

Zonda_ wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 pm
McSwede wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm Settings-> Display-> Advanced-> font size.

There is no Advanced option. I've found out how to do it anyway, you just pinch the screen to zoom and it remembers the setting.
👍 Good job Zonda.