Forza Horizon 4

ZedLeg

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by ZedLeg »

As far as I know all the Microsoft Studio games will always be available with the pass, I guess third party ones will depend on the publishers.
An absolute unit
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

You can play games that came out on the X360, don’t think you need worry about new games. Besides, FH5 will be out in a couple of years...

EA access is pretty good too.
Cheers,

Ian
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

42GB downloaded so far.....

At this rate I might be able to play it this time next week.
Cheers,

Mike.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Need to order it off Amazon tonight - I like having a physical collection.
How about not having a sig at all?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Ascender wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:48 pm 42GB downloaded so far.....

At this rate I might be able to play it this time next week.
Our copy is being delivered by Yodel. Who the fuck knows when we'll get that?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Well, it’s completely unplayable with the Logitech G920 wheel on XBox One. Loads of people complaining about it on. The Forza forums. You need 90 degrees of steering input before it starts to turn then it doesn’t respond to rolling the lock off again. Tried various suggested settings but it’s just terrible. Rumour is a patch is coming...
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

The graphics in this are absolutely stunning, even in poverty spec 1080p.

I take it the first while with limited missions which you’re lead to one after another are a kind of tutorial?
Cheers,

Mike.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

I assume the intro to the full game is pretty much what's in the demo, you do the four seasons in a row thing before picking your first car and doing some races and get led from one to the other just to get the hang of how it all works before it opens up to the full game.
Cheers, Harry
scotta

Post by scotta »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:28 pm Well, it’s completely unplayable with the Logitech G920 wheel on XBox One. Loads of people complaining about it on. The Forza forums. You need 90 degrees of steering input before it starts to turn then it doesn’t respond to rolling the lock off again. Tried various suggested settings but it’s just terrible. Rumour is a patch is coming...
I’ll hang off then. Considered buying earlier.
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

Absolutely addicted to this, just a shame real, actual paying work is getting in the way of a sneaky day on the sofa.

So its all set in the UK and yet all the cars I've seen so far are LHD for some reason.
Cheers,

Mike.
Coaster1

Post by Coaster1 »

My pre-order bundle from amazon won’t arrive til 6-8th Oct. :evil:
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Coaster1 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 pm My pre-order bundle from amazon won’t arrive til 6-8th Oct. :evil:
Yep, ordered the same, still waiting :( They've not even dispatched it yet!
Coaster1

Post by Coaster1 »

The FIFA and NBA games have been delivered.

But no console, FM8 & FH4. :lol: :roll:
dan

Post by dan »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:28 pm Well, it’s completely unplayable with the Logitech G920 wheel on XBox One. Loads of people complaining about it on. The Forza forums. You need 90 degrees of steering input before it starts to turn then it doesn’t respond to rolling the lock off again. Tried various suggested settings but it’s just terrible. Rumour is a patch is coming...
I've downloaded the demo on pc and played a few minutes, it seems great. I'm playing it on the xbox controller though as I just assumed it would be shit on a wheel after years of playing proper sims like iracing and assetto corsa.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

dan wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:53 pm
I've downloaded the demo on pc and played a few minutes, it seems great. I'm playing it on the xbox controller though as I just assumed it would be shit on a wheel after years of playing proper sims like iracing and assetto corsa.
It's not the normal level of shit, it seems completely broken.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Coaster1 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:47 pm My pre-order bundle from amazon won’t arrive til 6-8th Oct. :evil:
So about the same time as Ascender's download finishes?
Banal Vapid Platitudes
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Never played the Horizon games on a wheel, the previous ones were just too arcadey and anything off-road with a wheel drives me nuts with the force-feedback having a fit over bumps and jumps!
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

WTAF is it with games these days having hundreds of pieces of clothing for you to unlock? Honestly, I don't give a single fvck what my in-game avatar is wearing while behind the wheel of their car, because its a fvcking game.

Mito, honestly, your generation has so much to ask for.
Cheers,

Mike.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Yeah I can’t see the point of having customisable drivers in games where you can’t physically get out of the car. After all it’s not GTA. Anyway forgot to order my game so I’ll do it later tonight. I must getting old and getting my priorities all wrong.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Well I’m enjoying this so far, can’t get my head over the traffic driving on the left! I think it’s a limitation of my old Xbox but the in car view makes the roads over exposed whereas they look perfect from all the other views. Probably not an issue for you guys on One X?

Also none of those stupid in game mod cards!