E3

ZedLeg

E3

Post by ZedLeg »

Anyone watch any of it? I didn't watch any live but I've caught up now.

Can't decide if I'm interested in Fallout 76 or not. It's a new Fallout which is always of interest, the online survival stuff could make it very shite though.

New Elder Scrolls is a given but good to see some evidence that they're actually working on it.

Looking forward to seeing more from Starfield

Forza Horizon 4 is making an Xbone a pretty much compulsory purchase I reckon.

Not much of interest from Ubisoft or EA

The new From Software game looks good even if it's behind the curve with Nioh already doing Samurai Souls.

Devolver Digital are more interesting than all the AAA publishers put together, more people should play their games.
An absolute unit
Richard

Re: E3

Post by Richard »

Annoyed there’s no date for this. Obviously I’ve preordered it though

The only game I’d be more excited about would be HL3
Richard

Post by Richard »

This too is very exciting news

Almost certainly a next generation release tho

Richard

Post by Richard »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:19 pm Can't decide if I'm interested in Fallout 76 or not. It's a new Fallout which is always of interest, the online survival stuff could make it very shite though.
Somehow I’ve never really been able to get into Fallout. I had 3 and I’ve still got 4, but as much as I try, it doesn’t really grab me

Strange tho, as I LOVE Elder Scrolls games
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

Richard wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:44 pm Annoyed there’s no date for this. Obviously I’ve preordered it though

The only game I’d be more excited about would be HL3
I wish they'd stop these "gameplay" video's at E3. It's so heavily scripted and it'll barely play anything like that. It does look incredible but like pretty much everything at E3, expect a huge graphical downgrade at release
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I think the graphics shown are about right for what you would get on a PS4 pro and a 4k TV. I've seen God of War on that setup and it looks absolutely amazing.

Death Stranding still looks bizarre. Pretty excited for it though.
An absolute unit
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Just Cause 4 8-)
How about not having a sig at all?
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

When I've finished Witcher 1 and 2, and picked up W3 in a steam sale for £3 and finished that I look forward to Cyberpunk 2077 being on a <£10 steam sale and playing it.
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 pm I think the graphics shown are about right for what you would get on a PS4 pro and a 4k TV. I've seen God of War on that setup and it looks absolutely amazing.
It'll be close, but I don't think PS4 can pull those kinda little "details" like the awesome lighting and shading they've got going on there. I might be wrong - but I've seen it at pretty much every E3 on every platform and it never looks like it did in the demo.
RobYob wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 am When I've finished Witcher 1 and 2, and picked up W3 in a steam sale for £3 and finished that I look forward to Cyberpunk 2077 being on a <£10 steam sale and playing it.
You didn't get W3 GOTY? Go out and buy the expansion packs, because they're awesome. "Blood and Wine" is a shining example of how expansions should be done.
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Matty wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 pm
RobYob wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 am When I've finished Witcher 1 and 2, and picked up W3 in a steam sale for £3 and finished that I look forward to Cyberpunk 2077 being on a <£10 steam sale and playing it.
You didn't get W3 GOTY? Go out and buy the expansion packs, because they're awesome. "Blood and Wine" is a shining example of how expansions should be done.
I saw W3 GOTY on steam for £10 last weekend, but by the time I've finished W1 and then 2 which are already in my pile of shame it'll be even cheaper. :-)

I was thoroughly enjoying W1 until I got distracted by Elite and Fortnite.
unzippy

Post by unzippy »

Mito Man wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:38 pm Just Cause 4 8-)
When?
The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on

IaFG Down Under Division