Nintendo Switch

V8Granite

Nintendo Switch

Post by V8Granite »

My boys really enjoyed playing Mario Kart on one of their friends one apparently.

Is this something that will stay around or is it going to die a death in the next few years?

It's pretty pricey but I like how it can be mobile or sent to a telly.

Anyone have one to sell for vastly reduced coast :lol:

Dave!
ZedLeg

Re: Nintendo Switch

Post by ZedLeg »

Nintendo usually support their consoles for a long time and there's already a decent catalogue of games for it so you should be fine to get a few years out of it.
An absolute unit
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

Its had great sales, has some cracking games and the hardware is good. So definitely not a flash in the pan. My son loves his ones and uses it all the time, not just for gaming.
Cheers,

Mike.
simon_g

Post by simon_g »

Wii U has Mario Kart 8 as well, and not a vast difference in graphics quality.

Planning to pick a used/refurb one soon now that my eldest is 5, huge back catalogue of older Wii stuff to play too.
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Got a couple of them (a normal and a lite) they seem well built but the games seem expensive to me, mind you this is in the days of cheap initially games then having to subscribe to get the good stuff.
We still have the original Wii but skipped the Wii U but I think that was a bit of a Gamecube, where the switch seems to be doing OK if not on PS4 levels of adoption.
They do need to sort out the Netflix situation though.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

My boy loves his and they seem to be gaining momentum in terms of sales and games availability.

They can play online against their mates as well which i didn't realise.