Anyone have an Xbox one controller going spare?

Zonda_

Anyone have an Xbox one controller going spare?

Post by Zonda_ »

Nephew has now successfully managed to amass a collection of 9 dead ones!
scotta

Re: Anyone have an Xbox one controller going spare?

Post by scotta »

Ive got two that are dying. one wont charge the battery and the other has a dodgy stick - but it will chareg the battery. queue lots of battery swapping.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

scotta wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 pm Ive got two that are dying. one wont charge the battery and the other has a dodgy stick - but it will chareg the battery. queue lots of battery swapping.
Most of his have dodgy sticks or broken buttons. They take normal batteries though as far as I'm aware.
16vCento
Currently Driving: XFS Portfolio
V60 D3 SE
Xantia Activa

Post by 16vCento »

I just had to buy a new one, £50 quid for the desired colour!
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

16vCento wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:11 pm I just had to buy a new one, £50 quid for the desired colour!
Yes, they prices are crazy given how fragile they seem.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Zonda_ wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:46 pm
scotta wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 pm Ive got two that are dying. one wont charge the battery and the other has a dodgy stick - but it will chareg the battery. queue lots of battery swapping.
Most of his have dodgy sticks or broken buttons. They take normal batteries though as far as I'm aware.
we have the charge packs for them.
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

[mention]scotta[/mention] Which charge packs did you get for these? I need to buy some or instead get some decent rechargeable AA batteries, but not sure if the charge packs are utter gash - the Venom ones are a tenner but seem to either be the best thing evs or utter horse shit going by the reviews.
Cheers,

Mike.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Ascender wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:03 am @scotta Which charge packs did you get for these? I need to buy some or instead get some decent rechargeable AA batteries, but not sure if the charge packs are utter gash - the Venom ones are a tenner but seem to either be the best thing evs or utter horse shit going by the reviews.
My son has had the Xbox genuine play and charge packs and they have lasted years. The pattern ones we've had have been rubbish and don't last long after repeated charges.
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

Carlos wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:10 am
Ascender wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:03 am @scotta Which charge packs did you get for these? I need to buy some or instead get some decent rechargeable AA batteries, but not sure if the charge packs are utter gash - the Venom ones are a tenner but seem to either be the best thing evs or utter horse shit going by the reviews.
My son has had the Xbox genuine play and charge packs and they have lasted years. The pattern ones we've had have been rubbish and don't last long after repeated charges.
Thanks. I was getting all confused with the original Xbox 360 kits, but have found the Xbox One editions in Curry’s for £18 each, so that’s a bargain.
Cheers,

Mike.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Those ones. Been ok so far but the charge cables are shit. They don’t have the full pin out connected so the controller powers off with them connected. Which is a problem when I’m using the steering wheel but still want to use the chat headset.
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

Thanks [mention]scotta[/mention]

My boy now has my original Xbox One, so I picked up a 1TB model on eBay last week and had hoped it would be here for a weekend of gaming due to the $hitty weather but there’s no sign of it. bloody eBay! Sellers on there used to really take pride in getting stuff shipped when they said they would and providing great service.

I’d got Red Dead II, Fallout4 and Witcher sitting to play through.

Any other must-plays?
Cheers,

Mike.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Forza 7 and gta V still excellent.
Cheers, Harry
scotta

Post by scotta »

Ascender wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 am Thanks @scotta

My boy now has my original Xbox One, so I picked up a 1TB model on eBay last week and had hoped it would be here for a weekend of gaming due to the $hitty weather but there’s no sign of it. bloody eBay! Sellers on there used to really take pride in getting stuff shipped when they said they would and providing great service.

Any other must-plays?
Get the game pass. Loads of included games. Mudrunner is strangely addictive.
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

scotta wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:08 pm
Ascender wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 am Thanks @scotta

Any other must-plays?
Get the game pass. Loads of included games. Mudrunner is strangely addictive.
Mudrunner’s on there?! I’m in!

No sign of the actual Xbox yet though which is a pain...
Cheers,

Mike.
Ascender

Post by Ascender »

Fvcking hell, some people....

“I’ve not sent it yet because I need to get bubble wrap”.

24 hour delivery is going to turn in to 12 days at this rate.
Cheers,

Mike.