Parking / legal question

JLv3.0

Re: Parking / legal question

Post by JLv3.0 »

'Any car knowingly blocking a drive or someone in should be able to eat moved however is necessary.'

I just can't get that to make any sense.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

JLv3.0 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 am 'Any car knowingly blocking a drive or someone in should be able to eat moved however is necessary.'

I just can't get that to make any sense.
Edited,

Dave!
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Ah ha 👍🏼
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 am
evostick wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:39 pm
nuttinnew wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 pm Ask the neighbour whose car would then be half a car away to move it forwards, taking the space so that when they come back with the other car there isn't anywhere to put it.

Alternatively, PTLB.
Got to be the solution.

Could be worse. This is what they do in Gloucester.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... nt-3325533
I had no idea Jimmy had bought a Skoda.
:lol:

Mine says "Fuck off my parking space you chav cunts"
Banal Vapid Platitudes
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I live by a primary school so we get all the idiots parking up here to drop their kids off. The vast majority live on our estate and are therefore at most a 10 minute walk away but they still fucking drive.

I’ve caught people blocking our drive twice. The worst bitch managed to park a Citroen C1 in such a way as to block an entire double-width drive. When I challenged her she said “you could probably get out if you really wanted to”. I explained to her that if she parked there again I’d put her window through, let off the handbrake and push her car down the hill, and she’d be able to retrieve her car from the brook. She said she’d send her husband round but he never showed up 😂

If my Mrs came home and told me some bloke had threatened her for blocking his drive and she want me to go and confront him, I’d tell her to fuck off too.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
GG.

Post by GG. »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:43 am I explained to her that if she parked there again I’d put her window through, let off the handbrake and push her car down the hill, and she’d be able to retrieve her car from the brook.
Seems reasonable to me :D
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:14 amAny car knowingly blocking a drive or someone in should be able to be moved however is necessary.

Dave!
Bench press or squat?

I used to live on a road like the OP’s, no allocated parking, a free for all basically. But it was a small street of about ten houses, everyone parked outside their own house, it worked well and nobody took the piss. A builder and his wife (yes, very likely) moved into a house on the corner opposite and started to use ‘our’ space for his van and sometimes her Evoque. Not a lot I could do about it but after a while I spotted them shifting their vehicles about when they went out to ‘reserve’ the space, which really pissed me off. So I asked him to move his van and not to park there anymore. Out of order on my part really but what they were doing was equally cunty IMO. He moved his van and never parked there again. A happy ending.