Monkey’s Podcast

Richard

Monkey’s Podcast

Post by Richard » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm

I can’t find a thread for this

It’s called “The Collecting Cars with Chris Harris” and is a spin off of the Collecting Cars auction site business which he appears to have a hand in.

Does anyone else listen? It’s REALLY good.

Basically it’s Monkey and Edward Lovett (off of the Dick Lovett dynasty) chatting about cars with a guest. And they’ve had some cracking guests. So far - Max Girardo (from auctions), David Clark (who was the sales guy for McLaren F1), Richard Tuthill (from Tuthill Porsche), Richard Porter (writes for some TV programme), Andrew Frankel (you know him), Dickie Meaden (you know him), and Seen Through Glass Sam (from YouTubes)

If you’ve not listened, do. Episodes range from 1-2 hours. Great for a commute, or when doing the house work.

Nathan

Re: Monkey’s Podcast

Post by Nathan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm

Ed has nothing interesting to say.

McSwede

Post by McSwede » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Richard wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm
I can’t find a thread for this

It’s called “The Collecting Cars with Chris Harris” and is a spin off of the Collecting Cars auction site business which he appears to have a hand in.

Does anyone else listen? It’s REALLY good.

Basically it’s Monkey and Edward Lovett (off of the Dick Lovett dynasty) chatting about cars with a guest. And they’ve had some cracking guests. So far - Max Girardo (from auctions), David Clark (who was the sales guy for McLaren F1), Richard Tuthill (from Tuthill Porsche), Richard Porter (writes for some TV programme), Andrew Frankel (you know him), Dickie Meaden (you know him), and Seen Through Glass Sam (from YouTubes)

If you’ve not listened, do. Episodes range from 1-2 hours. Great for a commute, or when doing the house work.
It's great and I've relistened to a few of them. The only downside is the laughing into the mics as you suddenly have to lunge for the volume controls. :lol:

Jobbo

Post by Jobbo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:12 pm

Nathan wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm
Ed has nothing interesting to say.
Does he still say it? :(

speedingfine

Post by speedingfine » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 am

Sniff Petrol (@sniffpetrol) Tweeted:
This is excellent. Tiff, as always, a living legend. Get it in your ear holes now. https://t.co/ezcAk9B92K

Tiff 😎

So far listened to Frankel's, Porter's and Meaden's, all great. Looking forward to this one.

Jobbo

Post by Jobbo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 am

I've listened to a few (Porter, Frankel, Meaden and SeenThroughGlass) and they've been great. Bloody long, so much so they have an interval.