nuttinnew

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by nuttinnew »

:D
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Who'd have thought that Cummings would defend Carrie?!

mik

Post by mik »

Sweary warning (mothehubbards)

Marv

Post by Marv »

It's a weird one, part of me thinks that Johnson staying on is good in terms of the damage he causes to the Tory party. On the other hand, he really is awful in every way and really, really bad for the country, so I'm looking forward to him fucking off too, whenever that will be.
Oui, je suis un motard.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Marv wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:18 am It's a weird one, part of me thinks that Johnson staying on is good in terms of the damage he causes to the Tory party. On the other hand, he really is awful in every way and really, really bad for the country, so I'm looking forward to him fucking off too, whenever that will be.
The only problem as I see it is there really isn't anyone who will be obviously better.

I quite like Penny Mordaunt.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

They really are a shower of shite currently, aren't they? Boris has helped himself by having such awful cabinet ministers that virtually none look capable of replacing him as PM, but equally they are inept so they're running the country badly.

Sajid Javid looks a bit of an outside bet for the replacement. He's been pretty sensible and hasn't been brought down to Boris's level, even when stuck in the firing line to defend the Government's behaviour.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

It's all that lovely control they've bought themselves inventing a pandemic.
Marv

Post by Marv »

Jobbo wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:43 am Sajid Javid looks a bit of an outside bet for the replacement. He's been pretty sensible and hasn't been brought down to Boris's level, even when stuck in the firing line to defend the Government's behaviour.
Apart from when he said something along the lines that people shouldn't go to the NHS automatically for health problems, that they should look for solutions themselves and with their family.

He's the health secretary FFS!
Oui, je suis un motard.
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Rich B wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:06 am It's all that lovely control they've bought themselves inventing a pandemic.
They are using it so cleverly to just piss around, destroying the likelihood of being elected next time. It's almost as if the public value having a competent Government!
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Marv wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:13 am
Jobbo wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:43 am Sajid Javid looks a bit of an outside bet for the replacement. He's been pretty sensible and hasn't been brought down to Boris's level, even when stuck in the firing line to defend the Government's behaviour.
Apart from when he said something along the lines that people shouldn't go to the NHS automatically for health problems, that they should look for solutions themselves and with their family.
Do you mean they should DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH ?
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

I for one have offered free amputations and surgery to my local community. Least I can do to help.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

Broccers thought he was doing gynaecology, but it turned out he was just looking in a mirror 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Sundayjumper wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:29 am Broccers thought he was doing gynaecology, but it turned out he was just looking in a mirror 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Sorry Steve this baiting wont work. Positivity for 2022. Keep going tho :lol:
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

At the time of the elections, even though I knew he was a bumbling buffoon, I really rather hoped that somewhere within him, there might be a glimour of Churchill, someone who could take command of a trying situation and excell, rather than meander through the day to day runnings of a Country.

This has not turned out to be true. I could have forgiven all of this, even the hiding in a fridge thing, if he had delivered on one thing. Either Brexit or Coronavirus, but no. He has spectactuarlly failed on both. His Etonian, elitist, self entitled cuntery has shone through and stolen the glory.

We need a Jacinda Ardern, and we need it fucking pronto!
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I'd take Boris over a never ending lockdown :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Sundayjumper wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:31 am
Marv wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:13 am
Do you mean they should DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH ?
Drs generally hate people googling symptoms and becoming hypochondriacs with a fatal killer spot on their toe!
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Mito Man wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:21 am I'd take Boris over a never ending lockdown :lol:
Be fair, they haven't been in lockdown for a year. they've just been very strict with their borders.

And I'd take the 10.58 deaths per million of NZ's over the UK's 2,274.41 any day of the week, and I'm pretty sure the people who buried friends and family would too.

That's without mentioning the absolute shitshow that is the Brexit 'Oven Ready' deal. How fucking embarrassing.
Cheers.

Gwaredd