ZedLeg

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by ZedLeg »

Where’s the moan?
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 ami just don’t see the point of that divide any more - it doesn’t serve any purpose as that decision has been made.

The next debate is how we go about it.
This...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:06 am It’s in everyone’s interest to just make it work now.
"Everyone" I do wonder how many billions/trillions are bet in the finance houses of London against it working.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I bet Jacob Rees Mogg and Philip May know :lol:
An absolute unit
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Yeah, I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume that only people who voted to Remain care what happens next. The people who never bothered to understand the implications will still not be interested, and the people who are interested will continue to be. Which way you voted is not linked to that to my mind.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Obviously not everyone on the leave side has their blinkers on but the vocal ones who try and shout down anyone that thinks this might not be the best idea all sing from the same hymn sheet.
Last edited by ZedLeg on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:22 am Yeah, I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume that only people who voted to Remain care what happens next. The people who never bothered to understand the implications will still not be interested, and the people who are interested will continue to be. Which way you voted is not linked to that to my mind.
I think it’s highly correlated, though.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Its funny the only people wanting the whole thing to fail are the type who like being miserable and sad. :)
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Keep fishing broccers :lol:
An absolute unit
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:30 am
duncs500 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:22 am Yeah, I think it's a bit presumptuous to assume that only people who voted to Remain care what happens next. The people who never bothered to understand the implications will still not be interested, and the people who are interested will continue to be. Which way you voted is not linked to that to my mind.
I think it’s highly correlated, though.
Possibly! I'm thinking the likes of GG will no doubt be interested in what happens next... I don't know how many like GG there are out there though. :lol:
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:34 am Its funny the only people wanting the whole thing to fail are the type who like being miserable and sad. :)
I don’t think any of us want it to fail. But in the absence of any kind of plan, or acknowledgement of reality, it’s hard to see how we’ll avoid failure. So far we have absolutely nothing to get behind, as I’ve already mentioned. When a plan shows up, let me know.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Ah the binary view of IT people - yes. Guess we are all different. Thank fuck for that.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:50 am Ah the binary view of IT people - yes. Guess we are all different. Thank fuck for that.
We’re back to waving your little flag and wishing hard, then. Genuinely pathetic. The thinking of a simpleton.

You have to realise that at some point actual people will need to actually do something to make it happen and make it a success, right? That being the case, those people (ie Boris and chums) should be able to clearly lay our that plan, or at least outline it. So far, they appear to have fuck all.

Also, explain using actual logic how expecting the government to have a plan for the biggest constitutional upheaval in recent history is “binary thinking”, you mong.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Pathetic. Simpleton. Nob head. So amusing the new Dave.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 pm Pathetic. Simpleton. Nob head. So amusing the new Dave.
I didn’t say nob head. I said mong. As usual, you don’t have an actual answer because you lack the cognitive ability, which is why you voted for Brexit in the first place.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

RobYob wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:20 am
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:06 am It’s in everyone’s interest to just make it work now.
"Everyone" I do wonder how many billions/trillions are bet in the finance houses of London against it working.
its Just another factor in every deal done though isn’t it. There’s no big red light on the wall to say it’s “working” or not, as there’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.

Let’s start debating the individual items they are or aren’t discussing if it’s as easy as that.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:06 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 pm Pathetic. Simpleton. Nob head. So amusing the new Dave.
I didn’t say nob head. I said mong. As usual, you don’t have an actual answer because you lack the cognitive ability, which is why you voted for Brexit in the first place.
Sorry I was calling you a Nob Head. Bored of the tired questioning from the wronged party in this. Be like Rich. Rich is wise.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pm
its Just another factor in every deal done though isn’t it. There’s no big red light on the wall to say it’s “working” or not, as there’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.

Let’s start debating the individual items they are or aren’t discussing if it’s as easy as that.
People connected to the government that are supposed to be making brexit work are hoping to profit from the economy tanking when we leave. I'd say that's worth bearing in mind.
An absolute unit
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pm

People connected to the government that are supposed to be making brexit work are hoping to profit from the economy tanking when we leave. I'd say that's worth bearing in mind.
who, how, why, etc.... without some detail your statement really isn’t worth bearing in mind.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pmthere’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.
Once again, this.,,
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…