Bye Bye Boris!

NotoriousREV

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by NotoriousREV »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:56 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pmthere’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.
Once again, this.,,
Except, it’s not exactly true, is it? True, there’s no absolute certainty but if the EU economies skyrocket and ours tanks, there’s a bit of a fucking clue.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:41 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:06 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 pm Pathetic. Simpleton. Nob head. So amusing the new Dave.
I didn’t say nob head. I said mong. As usual, you don’t have an actual answer because you lack the cognitive ability, which is why you voted for Brexit in the first place.
Sorry I was calling you a Nob Head. Bored of the tired questioning from the wronged party in this. Be like Rich. Rich is wise.
And I’m bored of you thick cunts continually having no answers. Go and wave your little flag.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pm its Just another factor in every deal done though isn’t it. There’s no big red light on the wall to say it’s “working” or not, as there’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.

Let’s start debating the individual items they are or aren’t discussing if it’s as easy as that.
People connected to the government that are supposed to be making brexit work are hoping to profit from the economy tanking when we leave. I'd say that's worth bearing in mind.
who, how, why, etc.... without some detail your statement really isn’t worth bearing in mind.
Jacob Rees Mogg and Philip May are both in investment groups that have made gains based on the drop in the pound after the vote. If the economy crashes after we leave that’ll be their big pay day.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:04 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:41 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:06 pm

I didn’t say nob head. I said mong. As usual, you don’t have an actual answer because you lack the cognitive ability, which is why you voted for Brexit in the first place.
Sorry I was calling you a Nob Head. Bored of the tired questioning from the wronged party in this. Be like Rich. Rich is wise.
And I’m bored of you thick cunts continually having no answers. Go and wave your little flag.
Thick cunts. 💪😂
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:03 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pmthere’s no way to determine what happened in the parallel universe where we voted remain.
Once again, this.,,
Except, it’s not exactly true, is it? True, there’s no absolute certainty but if the EU economies skyrocket and ours tanks, there’s a bit of a fucking clue.
There is more to EU membership than just Economics. If the EU remained an Economic Community, I would have voted to remain.

But it isn’t so that option wasn’t available to me.
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

dinny_g wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Once again, this.,,
There is more to EU membership than just Economics. If the EU remained an Economic Community, I would have voted to remain.

Well then those things will also be spectacularly easy to see too, won’t they? We’ll be able to watch the EU make non-economic changes and their impacts on the member states. So again, it’s not true to say that we won’t be able to see what would happen if we had stayed in. It’s not some completely unknowable thing.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm
Rich B wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:48 pm

People connected to the government that are supposed to be making brexit work are hoping to profit from the economy tanking when we leave. I'd say that's worth bearing in mind.
who, how, why, etc.... without some detail your statement really isn’t worth bearing in mind.
Jacob Rees Mogg and Philip May are both in investment groups that have made gains based on the drop in the pound after the vote. If the economy crashes after we leave that’ll be their big pay day.
thats pretty loose isn’t it. Two people investing in a company that made money in currency trading after a big economic event.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but it’s hardly match fixing is it, unless you can show some evidence of wrong doing?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I wonder why Bojo is still sitting on the Russia report?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:34 pm
dinny_g wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Well then those things will also be spectacularly easy to see too, won’t they? We’ll be able to watch the EU make non-economic changes and their impacts on the member states. So again, it’s not true to say that we won’t be able to see what would happen if we had stayed in. It’s not some completely unknowable thing.
The actual impact of non-economic changes in member states will be observable, yes.

However the theoretical impact of those non-economic changes in Great Britain (had we remained) would not be observable.

So their impact would not be known
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

I've got to commend Dave on his not arguing on the internet, especially with inferior intellects....ie the majority of the country.

Makes me laugh.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Will Dave be switching off his lights on the 31st and resolutely refusing to accept the Brexit 50p as legal tender like Lord Adonis et al?

I expect that if Beany gets a 50p of any description it'll go on vagina flavoured vape liquid and not the leccy meter anyway so he'll be in the dark.

Stay strong bedwetters. It'll all be over soon.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Pfft, come on Evostick, we all know it'll be going towards Tennents Super.
evostick

Post by evostick »

Beany wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:05 pm Pfft, come on Evostick, we all know it'll be going towards Tennents Super.
See, no need to be in the EU at all. Who needs Stella anyway?.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I’m saving all my Brexit 50ps for a massive “I fucking told you so” party in 2025.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Beany

Post by Beany »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 pm I’m saving all my Brexit 50ps for a massive “I fucking told you so” party in 2025.
Will you be using them in a slingshot to catch squirrels for dinner?

They'll be worth fuck all be then, I'm sure, so it'd be a good use of then :)
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I expect to be able to buy at least one pack of Party Rings
Middle-aged Dirtbag
evostick

Post by evostick »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 pm I’m saving all my Brexit 50ps for a massive “I fucking told you so” party in 2025.
You know Dave, that's the kind of NEVER SURRENDER spirit that built our great EMPIRE in the first place. Brings a tear to my eye it does.

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES
BRITONS ARE PROBABLY ALL JUST
CUNTS LIKE DAVE
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

:lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

evostick wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm
You know Dave, that's the kind of NEVER SURRENDER spirit that built our great EMPIRE in the first place. Brings a tear to my eye it does.

RULE BRITANNIA
CUNTS LIKE DAVE
I've never been so proud to be British.

Proper lump in the throat stuff.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Beany wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 pm
evostick wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm

RULE BRITANNIA
CUNTS LIKE DAVE
I've never been so proud to be British.

Proper lump in the pants stuff.
FTFY
Middle-aged Dirtbag