Bye Bye Boris!

unzippy

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by unzippy »

GG. wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:55 am
unzippy wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:51 am
GG. wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:17 pm Of course it is if you have two kids there and earn 50 grand a year. Where does 400 extra a month magically come from?
I means you can no longer afford it. Live within your means.
And pull your kids out of school because someone radically changed the tax regime off the back of an ideological whim. You really are a stupid obnoxious cunt.
u ok hun?
The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on

IaFG Down Under Division
Richard

Post by Richard »

How’s politics going?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Richard wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:06 pm How’s politics going?
https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2019/12/ ... ame=iossmf
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:10 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ame=iossmf
Middle-aged Dirtbag
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:31 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:10 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ame=iossmf
But, but but... That seems to confirm what we were warned about. Why is it happening? Sunlit uplands!
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

But, but, but it doesn’t matter. We voted for Brexit, we can’t stop it now, that would make a mockery of democracy.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Orange Cola wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 pm But, but, but it doesn’t matter. We voted for Brexit, we can’t stop it now, that would make a mockery of democracy.
Yeah, but. No.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Orange Cola

Post by Orange Cola »

DeskJockey wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:58 pm
Orange Cola wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 pm But, but, but it doesn’t matter. We voted for Brexit, we can’t stop it now, that would make a mockery of democracy.
Yeah, but. No.
I have had this conversation with someone. I asked them if they thought that it was still a good thing to go ahead with Brexi now we know the impact and the response was “but we voted for it, there will be uproar if we don’t do it, it’s legally binding”. When I pointed out the referendum was advisory and not legally binding I got “how can a democratic vote not be legally binding? I don’t see how it can’t be”.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Another masterpiece by cassetteboy

How about not having a sig at all?
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

Off to Poland for work tomorrow so I need to post my vote today. Which would be simple if I had the first clue who to vote for in the ongoing clown show.

Or should I just go tactical with a view to contributing to try and slow down the Brexit mess? Midlothian is one of those marginal seats where a split vote could let the Tories in, so I believe logic says vote SNP, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that.
Cheers,

Mike.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Ascender wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:42 pm Off to Poland for work tomorrow so I need to post my vote today. Which would be simple if I had the first clue who to vote for in the ongoing clown show.

Or should I just go tactical with a view to contributing to try and slow down the Brexit mess? Midlothian is one of those marginal seats where a split vote could let the Tories in, so I believe logic says vote SNP, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that.
A good summation of the quagmire IMO, bar the conflation of Islamaphobia in Tory party with the anti semtism in Labour.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... o-vote-for
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Middle-aged Dirtbag
evostick

Post by evostick »

Very much enjoyed watching the shadow health secretary squirming on telly after being stitched up into revealing his (quite accurate) thoughts on a possible Jeremy Corbyn led govt.

I can't see Corbyn going quietly but it aint looking good for him at all.

Weather's going to be shit on Thursday and most traditional labour fodder won't get mobilised off the sofa to go out and vote.

Most tory voters I know are actually quite enthusiastic about Boris Johnson. They just don't seem to care that he's a complete cunt.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I think they think he’s only a cunt to other people.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Beany

Post by Beany »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:37 pm I think they think he’s only a cunt to other people.
Presumably they lack the self-awareness to realise they are also 'other people'.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I can’t believe this leopard ate my face claims person who voted for the leopard eating people’s faces party.jpg.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

An actual comment I saw on Facebook earlier today:

“I’m voting Tory because once Corbyn has run out of millionaires to tax he’ll come after the rest of us”

We’re doomed.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Beany

Post by Beany »

Comment today
"i was voting labour but then I read what alan sugar said and I think the conservatives are better for me"

We advised him to use his voting slip as toilet paper if that's how much thought he's going to put into it.
Nefarious

Post by Nefarious »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:37 pm I think they think he’s only a cunt to other people.
The problem with supporting thieving, lying, malevolent cunts just because their interests happen to currently be aligned with yours is that you're still left with theiving, lying malevolent cunts in charge even after you've got what you think you want.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Simon

Post by Simon »

NotoriousREV wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 pm An actual comment I saw on Facebook earlier today:

“I’m voting Tory because once Corbyn has run out of millionaires to tax he’ll come after the rest of us”

We’re doomed.
Hint, you can't pay for all of Labours plans by just going after the 'millionaires'.

Look at Labours plans on the Beeb here
The artist formerly known as _Who_