Bye Bye Boris!

dan

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by dan »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm
dan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm
ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm

Where do you get ill-informed from? Or is this just a deliberate wind-up? FFS I was questioning the validity/impact of the list, I wasn't saying "OMG look at that!" :roll:
Yes and Jobbo posted a full and comprehensive answer that even skim reading the first few lines of would have answered your question and negated the need for the last few deliberately argumentative posts, fucks sake if you've got better things to do then do something better with your time.
What the fuck you on about? My posts are deliberately argumentative? You incapable of seeing that what I'm basically just doing is defending myself, in effect? I said something, which in actual fact echoed what everybody else said, but then like a pack of hyenas you've descended on it because of a timing issue. Laughable. And quite awful bullying tactics.

Fuck me I wished I hadn't bothered visiting the site today. What a bunch of idiots. Surprised at Simon most of all to be honest, thought he was a little more decent than that. I suppose you all expect me to flounce now. :roll:
Well yes, calling someone a cunt because they suggest you read something that answers your question is pretty argumentative isn’t it? You could have just read it and said thanks that answers my question.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

dan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm
dan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Yes and Jobbo posted a full and comprehensive answer that even skim reading the first few lines of would have answered your question and negated the need for the last few deliberately argumentative posts, fucks sake if you've got better things to do then do something better with your time.
What the fuck you on about? My posts are deliberately argumentative? You incapable of seeing that what I'm basically just doing is defending myself, in effect? I said something, which in actual fact echoed what everybody else said, but then like a pack of hyenas you've descended on it because of a timing issue. Laughable. And quite awful bullying tactics.

Fuck me I wished I hadn't bothered visiting the site today. What a bunch of idiots. Surprised at Simon most of all to be honest, thought he was a little more decent than that. I suppose you all expect me to flounce now. :roll:
Well yes, calling someone a cunt because they suggest you read something that answers your question is pretty argumentative isn’t it? You could have just read it and said thanks that answers my question.
No I don't agree, because the very fact he asked at all is a smart-arsed respone, which lacks thought and an ability to consider the best in people. His response assumed the worst/negative of people. Narrow minded at best, cuntish at worst.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Fucking leavers hey.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:26 pm
dan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm

No I don't agree, because the very fact he asked at all is a smart-arsed respone, which lacks thought and an ability to consider the best in people. His response assumed the worst/negative of people. Narrow minded at best, cuntish at worst.
And to clarify even further for those unable to read. This makes him a cunt:

SD: “something dumb”...
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Are you trying to make out that stating you didnt want to read the link that answered your query wasn’t dumb?! 😂
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Rich B wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:33 pm Are you trying to make out that stating you didnt want to read the link that answered your query wasn’t dumb?! 😂
This:

SD: “something dumb”
Everyone: just read this, it has the full answer to your query.
SD: I’m too busy to read stuff and don’t need to justify myself (+2000 more words)

Translates as you telling me that my first post was dumb. That's it basically Rich, everything else is just noise. I posted something wondering about the validity of that list (correctly, as it turns out) and you accuse me of being dumb. And everybody jumps on it, as per usual.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:33 pm Are you trying to make out that stating you didnt want to read the link that answered your query wasn’t dumb?! 😂
This:

SD: I’m too busy to read stuff and don’t need to justify myself (+2000 more words)

Translates as you telling me that my first post was dumb. That's it basically Rich, everything else is just noise. I posted something wondering about the validity of that list (correctly, as it turns out) and you accuse me of being dumb. And everybody jumps on it, as per usual.
”i don't need to read any other links posted by Jobbo or anybody else.”

This is what I was referring to.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Rich B wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:41 pm
ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 pm
This:

”i don't need to read any other links posted by Jobbo or anybody else.”

This is what I was referring to.
Bollocks.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Ok, I’m lying and still think you’re a total moron for voting leave because you were too “busy” to check what you were voting for.

Is that more in keeping with your thoughts? I really don’t mind which you want to go with!
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

I’m busy today, could someone cover my role as argumentative cunt while I’m otherwise engaged? Oh you have, thanks.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Rich B wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:49 pm Ok, I’m lying and still think you’re a total moron for voting leave because you were too “busy” to check what you were voting for.

Is that more in keeping with your thoughts? I really don’t mind which you want to go with!
You can try to change the subject if you want to. How I voted is nothing to do with this. You called what I'd posted dumb. You're now saying you referred to a later post. This despite the fact that this would mean 'everyone' in your post basically just means Simon. Because he's the only one who posted in between.

You're lying basically Rich, and you've been called out. And rather than just accept it and/or apologise and move on, because you can you continue the hate. Carry on.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:15 pm Image
GLOL
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Read through the thread again Shocks. It’s all there in order!
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Indeed it is. And that's what everybody else can also do and make up their own minds. Privately of course.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Mark, your original post was phrased as a question; I didn't read it as rhetorical so your subsequent post about not bothering to read the link simply came across as 'I don't want to know the answer'. So I apologise if you think I was being rude in calling you ignorant, but the link does answer your original question, line by line.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:04 pm Mark, your original post was phrased as a question; I didn't read it as rhetorical so your subsequent post about not bothering to read the link simply came across as 'I don't want to know the answer'. So I apologise if you think I was being rude in calling you ignorant, but the link does answer your original question, line by line.
Understood, and yes it does. My comments "I do not need to read etc" were directed as retorts entirely towards the heckling-like responses of Rich and James.

Thanks for clarifying.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Gold. :lol:

Anyway, some great moments in Parliament so far today.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Has it been 2000+ words yet?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Sure feels like it.
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Richard wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:08 pm Has it been 2000+ words yet?
Only 492 I'm afraid.

F*ck I'm bored