Bye Bye Boris!

Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Re: Bye Bye Boris!

Post by Jobbo »

I think anything doing the rounds on Facebook isn't just going to be full of spin, it's likely to be downright lies. And that one is, unsurprisingly:
https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-list- ... aty-wrong/
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Orange Cola wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:03 pm So this is doing the rounds on my Facebook this morning

etc
Er, that's quite a list. So here's the thing, other than the currency entry, and one or two other bits n bobs, is there a suggestion that the other member states are also keeping this quiet and/or why do the people in those countries not start kicking up a fuss about this ergo, what do the Germans think of this, for example...
dan

Post by dan »

You're wasting your time Jobbo, the type of people that share this stuff aren't interested if its true or not because THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDS.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Jobbo wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm Boris showing no sign of resigning.

How soon will Cummings be chucked under a bus, or will he manage to chuck Boris under it first?

Depends if they've taken the stickers off it.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Jobbo, Shockers and Dan's posts make a perfect set :lol:.
An absolute unit
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm Jobbo, Shockers and Dan's posts make a perfect set :lol:.
Well I'm saying, in effect, is it real, or is it imagined? Because if it's real, surely to goodness it'd be everywhere?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:36 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm Jobbo, Shockers and Dan's posts make a perfect set :lol:.
Well I'm saying, in effect, is it real, or is it imagined? Because if it's real, surely to goodness it'd be everywhere?
Just read the link Jobbo posted. It’s quite thorough.
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Not as easy as that, it would appear. Anyway Shockers is a Brexiteer (without actually knowing what he was voting for, because he was busy) so can be ignored.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

I read the list and basically thought if this was a thing, everybody is hit by it, therefore take with a pinch of salt. So (other than commenting that it took me more than 9 mins to read the list, because I was busy, and if that's too obtuse a tip for you, check the fucking post times) I don't need to read any other links posted by Jobbo or anybody else, because I don't feel the need to defend further on what I've posted.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm I don't need to read any other links posted by Jobbo or anybody else, because I don't feel the need to defend further on what I've posted.
Being ill-informed isn't something to be proud of.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

SD: “something dumb”
Everyone: just read this, it has the full answer to your query.
SD: I’m too busy to read stuff and don’t need to justify myself (+2000 more words)
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 pm
ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm I don't need to read any other links posted by Jobbo or anybody else, because I don't feel the need to defend further on what I've posted.
Where do you get ill-informed from? Or is this just a deliberate wind-up? FFS I was questioning the validity/impact of the list, I wasn't saying "OMG look at that!" :roll:
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Just click on the link and read it. It’ll be quicker than the 10 pages of whining you’re about to post.
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

Rich B wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 pm Just click on the link and read it. It’ll be quicker than the 10 pages of whining you’re about to post.
Fuck off. Alas I'm in a bad mood today and this is probably just what you want to hear, but you're a cunt, Rich. In the 9 minutes it took me to read and then post, Jobbo posted. So my post was already on the board and people commented. Yes ok I've now clicked the link and it's exactly what I've said. Woopee fucking doo.

This place sometimes. Are you all 8 years of fucking age or something!? :)
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

TBH I'd have to question the reasoning ability of anyone who gives that list more than a passing glance and doesn't instantly write it off as bullshit.

Moving the London Stock Exchange to Frankfurt? :lol:
An absolute unit
dan

Post by dan »

ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm
Where do you get ill-informed from? Or is this just a deliberate wind-up? FFS I was questioning the validity/impact of the list, I wasn't saying "OMG look at that!" :roll:
Yes and Jobbo posted a full and comprehensive answer that even skim reading the first few lines of would have answered your question and negated the need for the last few deliberately argumentative posts, fucks sake if you've got better things to do then do something better with your time.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

So you decided you did need to read link? We are making progress!
ShockDiamonds

Post by ShockDiamonds »

dan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm
ShockDiamonds wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:55 pm
Yes and Jobbo posted a full and comprehensive answer that even skim reading the first few lines of would have answered your question and negated the need for the last few deliberately argumentative posts, fucks sake if you've got better things to do then do something better with your time.
What the fuck you on about? My posts are deliberately argumentative? You incapable of seeing that what I'm basically just doing is defending myself, in effect? I said something, which in actual fact echoed what everybody else said, but then like a pack of hyenas you've descended on it because of a timing issue. Laughable. And quite awful bullying tactics.

Fuck me I wished I hadn't bothered visiting the site today. What a bunch of idiots. Surprised at Simon most of all to be honest, thought he was a little more decent than that. I suppose you all expect me to flounce now. :roll:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

An absolute unit
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm TBH I'd have to question the reasoning ability of anyone who gives anything posted from Facebook more than a passing glance and doesn't instantly write it off as bullshit.

Moving the London Stock Exchange to Frankfurt? :lol:
EFA