Rich Energy

Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Rich Energy

Post by Matty »

No, not you Rich.

I'm sure you've seen their strange argumentative, aggressive Tweets, their logo dispute with Whyte Bikes and spats with Harris, but this is gold :lol:

NotoriousREV

Re: Rich Energy

Post by NotoriousREV »

My 14 year old sent me that with the comment “Is he an idiot? Does he really think he’s even close to competing with Red Bull? He’s living in a dreamworld”
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Who is he? Never heard of him/them.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Never heard of them, never noticed their logo on the car.

They hope to be beating redbull by funding a mid field team with only enough cash for a little logo on the side of their car?

Lol. Not quite up with the big boys are they...
Cheers, Harry
Simon

Post by Simon »

The artist formerly known as _Who_
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Chris Harris
Cheers, Harry
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I still think Rich Energy is just the love child of a bunch of millionaires/billionaires who have nothing better to do and are just trolling everyone.
How about not having a sig at all?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Rich Energy just looks like another Fyre festival - massive promotion and lots of investment, smoke and mirrors. but the accounts don’t read like a company capable of delivering anything.
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

The court ruling against them vs Whyte Bikes over the logo is hilarious (by court ruling standards). The guy is a complete grifter.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Simon

Post by Simon »

Surely it's just an opportunity for money laundering? Launch a drink that's barely available, claim massive sales, then wash all your dirty money through the business and suddenly that cash is clean.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
tim

Post by tim »

NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 am The court ruling against them vs Whyte Bikes over the logo is hilarious (by court ruling standards). The guy is a complete grifter.
link it mofo!
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

tim wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:57 am
NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 am The court ruling against them vs Whyte Bikes over the logo is hilarious (by court ruling standards). The guy is a complete grifter.
link it mofo!
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0127/ ... 5.pdf?2319
Middle-aged Dirtbag
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

For example, when Mr Wyand in cross-examination tried
to understand his evidence about the sales figures of Rich Energy drinks, and
put to him that he had been quoted in the press in February 2019 as saying that
the First Defendant had produced 90 million cans, Mr Storey explained that it
had produced 90 million cans, but had not yet filled and sold them.
That's amazing :lol:.
An absolute unit
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

That’s the bit I saw too - they’re just chancers who’ve managed to get some backers!
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Rich B wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:01 am Rich Energy just looks like another Fyre festival - massive promotion and lots of investment, smoke and mirrors. but the accounts don’t read like a company capable of delivering anything.
The promotion wasn't that massive, I had no idea who or what it was before this thread. I asked my 16 year old nephew who is into his foul tasting oddly packaged liquids and he'd never heard of them either.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Zonda_ wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 am
Rich B wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:01 am Rich Energy just looks like another Fyre festival - massive promotion and lots of investment, smoke and mirrors. but the accounts don’t read like a company capable of delivering anything.
The promotion wasn't that massive, I had no idea who or what it was before this thread. I asked my 16 year old nephew who is into his foul tasting oddly packaged liquids and he'd never heard of them either.
wasn't that massive? They were the title sponsor of a formula one team! Pretty massive for a company consisting of 3 employees!
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Rich B wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am
Zonda_ wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 am
wasn't that massive? They were the title sponsor of a formula one team! Pretty massive for a company consisting of 3 employees!
Indeed and I watch F1 and still hadn't heard of them. Putting your name on the side of something doesn't equal massive promotion. What Red Bull do is massive promotion.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Fine. Because you and your nephew haven’t heard about them they clearly don’t do any promotion...

Let’s conveniently ignore the fact that you are specifically discussing them online. That clearly isn’t as a result of any of their promotion....
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

How much 'free' promotion have they got out of their copyright court case and purposely edgy tweets. Their withdrawing of f1 sponsorship has probably got them more media coverage than the actual sponsorship 😂
Cheers, Harry