Cyclists with cameras

Broccers

Cyclists with cameras

Post by Broccers »

Do they go looking for bother?

And do they all have voices like this 'fella'?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -road.html
mik

Re: Cyclists with cameras

Post by mik »

For those that dont want to click a fail link..,.

I just noticed the "queue" being avoided by the merc isnt even really a queue at all. Woukd have save him all of 10 seconds...

ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Guy with camera might be a busybody in need of a hobby but that driver is a proper arsehole.
An absolute unit
Matty
Currently Driving: Up! GTi, Alfa 4C

Post by Matty »

I thought the top comment was ironic. No one else seems to have taken it that way.
mik

Post by mik »

My thoughts on this are here
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

For me people waiting to jump out in order to have confrontation are sad little wankers and deserve running over 😄
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Agreed.
240PP
Currently Driving: A5 3.0 TDI, 987 S.

Post by 240PP »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 pm And do they all have voices like this 'fella'?
There’s definitely a ‘self-righteous cycling cunt with a Go-Pro and low self esteem but with something to prove’ voice.

Yes, they all have it.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

What a prick. Can we find out who it is?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Sounded South African :?
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Seen the two videos made by that mikey of that corner. Apparently a cyclist was knocked off by some bellend doing the same shortcuts as this driver, so some justification for his actions.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Damn, I keep clicking on these threads hoping one of them gets stabbed...
How about not having a sig at all?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Mito Man wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 pm Damn, I keep clicking on these threads hoping one of them gets stabbed...
yeah, I enjoyed a video the other day where a motorcyclist whacked someone’s mirror for basically no reason, then a couple of intersections later got caught up and pushed off his bike. I laughed!
Simon

Post by Simon »

As has been noted elsewhere, he seems to have very selective vision and doesn't seem at all bothered with cyclist at @30 seconds in doing exactly the same thing.

Sure, lots of car drivers are cunts, but the most flagrant rule breaking that I observe is always cyclists. When I used to pick the O/H up at the local train station of an evening, some of the cyclists also getting off that train would catch up with us at the only set of traffic lights between the station and home. Most days cyclists would just merrily sail through the red light, and I'm not talking about 'it's just gone red', but actually properly 'mid cycle'. One of them nearly collected an old guy who was crossing one time. Absolutely zero concern, zero regret, he was an utter cunt, and he got a full blast of the horn when I passed him 30 seconds later. Of course he was angry about that - in his eyes he's an eco-warrier so he couldn't possibly do anything wrong.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 pm
Mito Man wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 pm Damn, I keep clicking on these threads hoping one of them gets stabbed...
yeah, I enjoyed a video the other day where a motorcyclist whacked someone’s mirror for basically no reason, then a couple of intersections later got caught up and pushed off his bike. I laughed!
Did you see the 2 fellas have a pop at the chap at an intersection with a baseball bat ?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Re the cyclist at 30s; camera bod was otherwise engaged (not that that means he wasn't wearing blinkers).
I got the impression the cyclist and the police driver weren't unknown to each other.

Cunts be cunts regardless of their mode of transport.
Jimexpl

Post by Jimexpl »

I drive past there probably twenty times a month and haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this guy yet, nor have I ever seen a car drive on the wrong side of that junction, so it’s not exactly common practice.
Given how many roads are being shut off for vehicles in the city it’s not surprising that drivers are getting frustrated at bottle necks.
Cyclists are by far the worst offenders in Regents Park, particularly the TdF wannabes riding five abreast with zero regard for cars or pedestrians.