Trump

Beany

Re: Trump

Post by Beany »

I wondered if it was a poor angle or something, but no, looks like someone literally got the smallest furniture they could find and told him to sit at it.

Amazing.

V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Sorry Beany, you really are clutching at straws 😂

Big guy looks small next to table non story.

He’s a pollock of the highest order but people are getting as bad as he is with commenting on every situation he is in.

Dave!
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

V8Granite wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:02 pm
He’s a pollock of the highest order but people are getting as bad as he is with commenting on every situation he is in.

Dave!

Or

:?
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Both.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

duncs500 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:54 pm
V8Granite wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Dave!

Or

:?
I try not to use profanity, it annoys the delicate cunts.

Dave!
Beany

Post by Beany »

V8Granite wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:02 pm Sorry Beany, you really are clutching at straws 😂

Big guy looks small next to table non story.

Dave!
My point is, he does look small. Glad to see your not contesting that. ;)

That chair looks low as fuck which probably isn't helping, I'll grant you.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Besides, I stopped being in it for the political shenanigans about a week ago.

I'm all about the memes now, and they've been pretty good today.

Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

:lol:
Simon

Post by Simon »

Bumping an older thread now, but here is the full call with Trump and the Georgia Secretary of State, along with the transcript. Fascinating stuff.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Simon wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:40 pm Bumping an older thread now, but here is the full call with Trump and the Georgia Secretary of State, along with the transcript. Fascinating stuff.
subscription needed - what bits fascinated you?
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

DaveE

Post by DaveE »

The full call is on NBC's YouTube channel
scotta

Post by scotta »

There are two ways I see what's going to happen.

He'll stamp his feet and have a temper tantrum until the very last minute that the military are about to remove him then give up.

He'll be removed by the military.

then there will be months of pointless legal challenges that he'll loose.
Beany

Post by Beany »

I listened to the full thing, it's difficult to tell if he believes his own bullshit, or if he's just repeating it out loud to make other people think he believes it. Although hearing Raffensburger or whatever his name is just turn around and say 'LOL no that's bullshit m8' (mild paraphrasing) was quite entertaining.

Various legal eagles (as in actual lawyers) have suggested that it's an explicit breach of Georgia State law - the attempt to mess with certified vote totals via coercion, not recording the call, which in Georgia is perfectly legal - and that it's hypothetically possible that anyone from Trumps side could be arrested should they cross Georgia state lines. And being state crimes, not federal, there's no pardon power applicable.

Although if there's anything we've learned over the last four years, it's that that ain't gonna happen. :lol:

I mean, fuck all has been done to stop him so far, so why start now, a fortnight before he's booted from office?
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

It's just another day of Trump being Trump. I follow his Twitter feed and it's hilarious, almost daily he says things that would have a politician in this country hung drawn and quartered. None of it sticks, every bizarre lie is instantly exposed, everyone's just numb to it now and waiting for him to fuck off.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Problem is, is they don't do something to him, they're just encouraging it.

Impeachment clearly taught him nothing other than that there are no consequences to his actions, clearly.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:12 am It's just another day of Trump being Trump. I follow his Twitter feed and it's hilarious, almost daily he says things that would have a politician in this country hung drawn and quartered. None of it sticks, every bizarre lie is instantly exposed, everyone's just numb to it now and waiting for him to fuck off.
This.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Do they not have a 'vote of no confidence' shizz in the US?

I mean, given large chunks of the Republican party are cultish, evangelical nutjobs they'd probably support him even if he shot someone in the face and then pissed in the bullethole. On the floor of Congress...
Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

I don't think he's realised that once Biden's sworn in, he won't be President any more and that all the people around him work for the office of the President, not him personally.

It would be a great start to 2021 to see the Secret Service march ex-President Trump out of the White House in front of the world's media.
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Cardboard box in his arms, small pot plant poking over the top... :lol:
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…