Trump

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Re: Trump

Post by Rich B »

Simon wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 pm
Simon wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:10 am
Rich B wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:41 am 100% remaining in the big seat.
Only if that seat is the electric chair.

No way that he has it. None of the modelling supports that at all.

Even at the low end of estimates Biden will take it. Trump is out.
<whistles innocently>
i'll see you in the Supreme Court!!!

I'm doubling my bet - there's still time! 😂
GG.

Post by GG. »

Donald - give Rich his login back
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I’m being told by a Chinese friend that Penn State also means penis there, so all the headlines there are saying that “Trump has painfully lost Penn State” 😂
At this point he might as well full on rip it off in anger.
How about not having a sig at all?
GG.

Post by GG. »

LOLZ
Swervin_Mervin

Post by Swervin_Mervin »

Statement just been made by Matt Morgan - Trump Campaign Counsel:

"This election is not over. The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final. Georgia is headed for a recount, where we are confident we will find ballots improperly harvested, and where President Trump will ultimately prevail. There were many irregularities in Pennsylvania, including having election officials prevent our volunteer legal observers from having meaningful access to vote counting locations. We prevailed in court on our challenge, but were deprived of valuable time and denied the transparency we are entitled to under state law. In Nevada, there appear to be thousands of individuals who improperly cast mail ballots. Finally, the President is on course to win Arizona outright, despite the irresponsible and erroneous ‘calling’ of the state for Biden by Fox News and the Associated Press. Biden is relying on these states for his phony claim on the White House, but once the election is final, President Trump will be re-elected.”

- Matt Morgan, Trump 2020 campaign general counsel
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Swervin_Mervin wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:48 pm Statement just been made by Matt Morgan - Trump Campaign Counsel:

"This election is not over. The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final. Georgia is headed for a recount, where we are confident we will find ballots improperly harvested, and where President Trump will ultimately prevail. There were many irregularities in Pennsylvania, including having election officials prevent our volunteer legal observers from having meaningful access to vote counting locations. We prevailed in court on our challenge, but were deprived of valuable time and denied the transparency we are entitled to under state law. In Nevada, there appear to be thousands of individuals who improperly cast mail ballots. Finally, the President is on course to win Arizona outright, despite the irresponsible and erroneous ‘calling’ of the state for Biden by Fox News and the Associated Press. Biden is relying on these states for his phony claim on the White House, but once the election is final, President Trump will be re-elected.”

Love it. They're fucking oot. Pay up RichB ya fraud :lol:
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

speedingfine wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:52 pm
Swervin_Mervin wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:48 pm Statement just been made by Matt Morgan - Trump Campaign Counsel:

easy mate - I've already said I'll be doubling my donation to charity!
Simon

Post by Simon »

Rich B wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:31 pm
Simon wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 pm
Simon wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:10 am

Only if that seat is the electric chair.

No way that he has it. None of the modelling supports that at all.

Even at the low end of estimates Biden will take it. Trump is out.
<whistles innocently>
i'll see you in the Supreme Court!!!

I'm doubling my bet - there's still time! 😂
Doubling accepted. See you in court mofo.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

From CNN's Pete Muntean: New restricted "national defense airspace" has been put in place over Democratic nominee Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware.

So US FAA may consider Biden President-Elect.
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
Ascender
Currently Driving: 2019 M2 Competition

Post by Ascender »

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of his inner sanctum at the moment, must be absolute insanity.

I saw his son did another press conference earlier where he appeared to be very very enthusiastic or coked out of his skull.
Cheers,

Mike.
speedingfine

Post by speedingfine »

Rich B wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:01 pm
speedingfine wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:52 pm

easy mate - I've already said I'll be doubling my donation to charity!
My bad - misreading the facts very on trend for a Trump thread though :D
mik

Post by mik »

Ascender wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm I'd love to be a fly on the wall of his inner sanctum at the moment, must be absolute insanity.
I read that as you wanting to be a fly on his scrotum. :?

I need to get more sleep mid-week.....
GG.

Post by GG. »

Best one so far:

mik

Post by mik »

duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

I see an opportunity for Trump here having watched a bit of the news: they review the votes where people have got confused with the instructions and done something wrong last. I'd say that Trump voters are more likely to be confused by simple instructions, so most of those votes are probably for him and he might have a late surge of stupid people! ;)
mik

Post by mik »

GG.

Post by GG. »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beany

Post by Beany »

Mark Meadows, senior Trump admin type, has had the 'rona for several days.

He was unmasked and mingling with civil servants and press at the White House election night event.

They only revealed his diagnosis tonight.

This just gets better and better :lol:
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Who would have thought that two old men in their 70s could maintain an election for this long...