4 Paw Dog Drive Fleet running report

nuttinnew

Re: 4 Paw Dog Drive Fleet running report

Post by nuttinnew »

Lovely pics scotta 8-)
JLv3.0 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:23 pm It's almost too much for me, I feel like crying and can't explain why.

To help redress the balance;

jamcg

Post by jamcg »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Such a relaxed, calm face 8-)
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Oh god that look of peace and serenity on the face of a mature Lab - there's not much better in life than that.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Attack!

Simon

Post by Simon »

Lovely n'all, but he's now pregnant.
The artist formerly known as _Who_
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Moocher is continuing to have a positive influence. When I can figure out to say succinctly what happened I will, but I'm struggling atm :oops: (It involves many lovely dogs, good people, and me only being there because Moocher liked going there).
scotta

Post by scotta »

Its P-Day !!!

Pickup after work.
mik

Post by mik »

I expect pics here. 8-)

All through the night, as she howls and keeps you all awake. ;)
scotta

Post by scotta »

mik wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 am I expect pics here. 8-)

All through the night, as she howls and keeps you all awake. ;)
Ill facetime you during the night howling if you like?
mik

Post by mik »

No mate - i know how much you charge for that. And i dont want you facetiming me with the puppy howling either.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

What's the dog owners view on your pets in this heat ???

There was a local carnival here this weekend and the amount of vitriol aimed at those poor unfortunate people who took their dogs is staggering. an example was "Why don't you put your Biggest Winter Coat, take off your shoes and then run about on hot concrete for 3 hours - see how you like it"

Bit much ?? If not, it seems Evolution has somewhat failed the poor dog...
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
scotta

Post by scotta »

dinny_g wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am What's the dog owners view on your pets in this heat ???

There was a local carnival here this weekend and the amount of vitriol aimed at those poor unfortunate people who took their dogs is staggering. an example was "Why don't you put your Biggest Winter Coat, take off your shoes and then run about on hot concrete for 3 hours - see how you like it"

Havent walked them during the day. Waited till later at night when it got cooler.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Being a small dog mine must be walked once every 6 hours, but I try to stick to the shade.

I think I was close to getting the i3 window smashed by an idiot. I think with pretty much any electric car you can pre-heat or pre-cool the car and check progress on your phone app. The dog was really hot at home on Friday so I took him with me to the pharmacy, parked the car up and left the interior to precondition at a nice 16 degrees. Had a note that from some twat that they’ve reported me and how I’m the worst human being in the world. Quickly drove off before anyone actually came! I’ve done this without thought for the last 4 years without attracting any animal heroes before though.
How about not having a sig at all?
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Our dachshunds aren't enjoying the heat much. They're long-haired which doesn't help, and one is a bit chubby which means he suffers more. They don't seem to be very good at seeking out the coolest spots in the house, though the chubby one likes to lie on the hard floor in the loo which must be a bit cooler.

They're walked at about 7.00am and about 9.45-10.00pm to save them from exposure to the hot tarmac.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:48 am Being a small dog mine must be walked once every 6 hours, but I try to stick to the shade.

I think I was close to getting the i3 window smashed by an idiot. I think with pretty much any electric car you can pre-heat or pre-cool the car and check progress on your phone app. The dog was really hot at home on Friday so I took him with me to the pharmacy, parked the car up and left the interior to precondition at a nice 16 degrees. Had a note that from some twat that they’ve reported me and how I’m the worst human being in the world. Quickly drove off before anyone actually came! I’ve done this without thought for the last 4 years without attracting any animal heroes before though.
You need to stick a sign up for well meaning retards to understand:

The artist formerly known as _Who_
scotta

Post by scotta »

Year ago today we lost our girl. Still missed.

ImageDSC_5900 by Scott Armstrong, on Flickr
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

dinny_g wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am What's the dog owners view on your pets in this heat ???

If I don’t exercise him, so no running around and he has a drink every hour or so Flash is fine in the heat. If I exercise him it is too much, even at 9pm etc.

Had a few narky comments in Cromer yesterday but just ignored them. If his tail is up he is happy, if he isn’t fidgeting his paws are ok and that’s all I need to know.

Dave!
mik

Post by mik »

scotta wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm Year ago today we lost our girl. Still missed.

ImageDSC_5900 by Scott Armstrong, on Flickr
:(

They’re not with us for long, but bring so much. 8-)