LG V30+

Mark_bt52

LG V30+

Post by Mark_bt52 »

It's fantastic!

I don't like the Samsung Edge thing as it ruins video for me.

The V30 has tiny borders and a better OLED screen than the Samsung S8 (so long as you get a post Nov 2017 build) which has a very red tinge.

The camera is Dual lens with the extra one being a wide angle. I'm finding that very useful.

But for me the main draw is the quad dac. Music from this phone is in a different league to any other.

128gb plus a memory card slot (another 128 for me) means I don't have to worry about running out any more.

Battery life is great and general phone speed is better than an s8 also. Coming from a galaxy s4 (yes I know...) this feels like a different world.

Now under £500 from reputable Hong Kong suppliers (ie Wonda).
Nissan GT-R / Audi S4./ BMW 530d
Gavin
Currently Driving: Skoda Superb, R56 Cooper S

Re: LG V30+

Post by Gavin »

Mark_bt52 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:12 pm It's fantastic!

I don't like the Samsung Edge thing as it ruins video for me.

The V30 has tiny borders and a better OLED screen than the Samsung S8 (so long as you get a post Nov 2017 build) which has a very red tinge.

The camera is Dual lens with the extra one being a wide angle. I'm finding that very useful.

But for me the main draw is the quad dac. Music from this phone is in a different league to any other.

128gb plus a memory card slot (another 128 for me) means I don't have to worry about running out any more.

Battery life is great and general phone speed is better than an s8 also. Coming from a galaxy s4 (yes I know...) this feels like a different world.

Now under £500 from reputable Hong Kong suppliers (ie Wonda).
:shock: Yo mamma so fat or unsolicited Dick pics? :lol:
Beany

Re: LG V30+

Post by Beany »

I think I'm maybe getting tired of tech - I'd take a midrange ~5.5" phone with dual band wireless and 32-odd GB storage, and not be too fussed by any extraneous stuff like curved edge screens, dual sensor cameras etc.

Prrp :(