Bye bye Theresa

NotoriousREV

Re: Bye bye Theresa

Post by NotoriousREV »

If this had been an MP from any other party, you'd have been at the front of the queue lining up to have them stoned. Tribal bollocks. (Broccers, not ZedLeg).
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:26 pm I got bored of arguing in circles with nuggets on PH about this.
Greenpeaces own twitter account gives a real world view of how people feel about this, have a look there. Retweeted by Greenpeace...

ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Remember Rev.

Throwing milkshake at a gammon. Assault what if it had been acid.

Grabbing a peaceful protestor by the neck. They got off easy, definitely not assault.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:28 pm If this had been an MP from any other party, you'd have been at the front of the queue lining up to have them stoned. Tribal bollocks. (Broccers, not ZedLeg).
What happened to Prescott when he punched that egg geezer? Nothing? Obviously this is not as bad....
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:26 pm I got bored of arguing in circles with nuggets on PH about this.
Greenpeaces own twitter account gives a real world view of how people feel about this, have a look there. Retweeted by Greenpeace...

So you agree it was unacceptable then?
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:32 pm
Broccers wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm

So you agree it was unacceptable then?
Read the comments fella :)
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

I could find a tweet that agrees with my point of view for every one that agrees with yours, they’re meaningless :lol:.
An absolute unit
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Broccers wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:32 pm
NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:28 pm If this had been an MP from any other party, you'd have been at the front of the queue lining up to have them stoned. Tribal bollocks. (Broccers, not ZedLeg).
What happened to Prescott when he punched that egg geezer? Nothing? Obviously this is not as bad....
Egg geezer had assaulted Prescott (in the same way that the milkshake bloke assaulted Farage) and he retaliated. Mark Field leapt up and assaulted a woman who was walking past him and not even looking at him. It's not even remotely the same thing.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Looked on PH now - can see there's some normalish posts amongst the chatter.

Not seeing many here ;)
Shlergen

Post by Shlergen »

Maybe heavy handed but unless I’m mistaken she can be seen shouting as she walks in that video.

Shouldn’t have been there. Self inflicted.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

NotoriousREV wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:34 am
drcarlos wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 am
NotoriousREV wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:43 pm

I just don’t understand it and never will. Humans baffle me.
It's difficult when the current system works for you personally to look outside of it and think what if? It works for me as well, but via some friends and elements of family I can see why some would want a change, even if that change could be highly disruptive. I can empathise with them on that.
Nearly all the change that people think they'll get, though, is nothing to do with the EU, or won't happen anyway. For example, look for those that think we'll suddenly go back to imperial measures.
just catching up on this thread - you’re not serious here?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Which EU laws do you think will get repealed?
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

I’m just asking, are there actually people who think we’ll go back to imperial measures?!!
drcarlos

Post by drcarlos »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:30 pm I’m just asking, are there actually people who think we’ll go back to imperial measures?!!
I took that as sarcasm about the people who wanted the blue passport back or did i read that actually happened?
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

When did we stop using imperial measurements?
Last time I checked houses are still listed in square feet and acres, speed and distance are measured in miles and i’ll be damned if I can go to a timber yard and order supplies in anything other than feet and inches. And that’s in the dirty SE where the EU is on our doorstep.
How about not having a sig at all?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

'568 ml of lager beer please, barkeep'

Said no-one ever.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I quite like the Bavarian 1 litre measurement.
How about not having a sig at all?
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

I like Bavaria full stop 👍🏼
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Rich B wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:30 pm I’m just asking, are there actually people who think we’ll go back to imperial measures?!!
Remember I’ve spent more time than is sane interacting with these people on Twitter. The day after the Referendum the Daily Mail stopped using Celsius for temperatures (previously they used C and F). Clearly not everyone thinks that way, but they are definitely out there.

The one person who answered my standard question of “Which EU law that personally affects you do you want to be repealed?” was complaining about the drivers hours regs that truck & coach drivers have to abide by being applied to mini-coaches. He agreed that it was a reasonable law for trucks and full-size coaches, but not for coaches under 17 seats used mainly to shuttle school kids about, apparently it’s ok if those drivers have worked stupid hours.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

JLv3.0 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 pm I like Bavaria full stop 👍🏼
So much so you got one of them pregnant :lol:
Middle-aged Dirtbag