A little reminiscing...

KiwiDave
Currently Driving: GT86

A little reminiscing...

Post by KiwiDave »

Over the past two years I've been sorting everything I have into a proper archive on NAS. As most of you know much of my career has been in and around photography and media creation so it's taken quite some time, especially now having approached it from the angle of an archivist not someone cranking out jobs. 650,00 files and about 8TB and counting...

Anyway, this week I got up to the point of re-digitising a lot of the 'transition era' stuff which includes a multitude of clips from car meets and driving off mini-DV cameras. I'm currently typing this while capturing footage from Le Mans 2007. The blanket stupidity of youth and just how much fun Le Mans actually are really awesome :lol: :lol: I've just watched the poo lorry doing its best burnout impression through a massive on the way to relieve the campground followed by an E30 M3 doing the same 8-)

Most of it's illegal as fuck. :lol: Stuff we did that would get us a call from the rozzers now was just part of the fun back then. Really glad we lived through one of the heydays of cars.