Lost city of Atlantis is real!!!!

V8Granite

Lost city of Atlantis is real!!!!

Post by V8Granite »

Well, the inner child in me really hopes it is :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

The last 20 minutes don’t help his argument but I’d love for his evidence and theories to be proven in my lifetime.

Noah’s Ark, yep, was real.

Well worth a lazy watch of an evening and, if true, the evidence is not ncredible.

Dave!
duncs500

Re: Lost city of Atlantis is real!!!!

Post by duncs500 »

Watched a few mins of this, I do enjoy this sort of thing so will watch a bit more when I get time. :)
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

The CO2 part really makes you question climate change.

Dave!
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You’d be as well to read David Icke :lol:
An absolute unit
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

I do wonder if his evidence is real and proven as I do remember being taught some of the things he mentions in school.

Definitely raises a lot of questions which go against what we are told.

Dave!
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

Hilarious

Eloquently expressed bullshit
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

DaveE wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:29 pm Hilarious

What parts are rubbish ?

A lot seems to be held on the temperature measurements in the survey done in the 90s, have they been debunked ?
The mammal deaths, what is the explanation for them that is currently the commonly agreed reason for their demise?

Not up for a row, just interested in both sides as I think it’s too politically driven now, so find it hard what area to believe.

Dave!
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Is there a TMJRDW version?

I had a good laugh at last week's story of JR going nuts about an Australian parody Covid advertisement. Clearly the Australian sensibility is too subtle for some Americans.
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:05 am

What parts are rubbish ?

A lot seems to be held on the temperature measurements in the survey done in the 90s, have they been debunked ?
The mammal deaths, what is the explanation for them that is currently the commonly agreed reason for their demise?

Not up for a row, just interested in both sides as I think it’s too politically driven now, so find it hard what area to believe.

Dave!
So I only watched a little bit because it's 3 hours of rambling, and like a novel that's 4" thick, there's no need

But there was mention about an Egyptian hieroglyph that looks a bit like a helicopter.

So this could either be a single, anomalous example in all of Egyptology of a coincidence (hieroglyph that looks like a helicopter) or it's evidence of long lost technology.

It's all mumbo
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

DaveE wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:41 am

What parts are rubbish ?

Dave!
So I only watched a little bit because it's 3 hours of rambling, and like a novel that's 4" thick, there's no need

But there was mention about an Egyptian hieroglyph that looks a bit like a helicopter.

So this could either be a single, anomalous example in all of Egyptology of a coincidence (hieroglyph that looks like a helicopter) or it's evidence of long lost technology.

It's all mumbo
I think you missed all the science part, current science not matching up with older temperature changes etc. Those bits are just examples of how there could have been a huge amount of lost information. I’m not convinced we had planes 12,000 years ago but some interesting stuff might be coming up soon.

I’m overly optimistic as the inner child wants a Lost City Of Gold event to happen in my lifetime.

Dave!
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

I'm sorry but 'the science part' after someone's been speaking about lost Egyptian helicopters rather loses its credentials
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

For someone who can't be bothered watching 3 hours of junk science, which bit(s) should I watch?
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_D ... hypothesis posits that mega-fauna extinction 12,000 years ago was due to comet impact.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:57 am
DaveE wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:41 am

What parts are rubbish ?

Dave!

It's all mumbo
I think you missed all the science part, current science not matching up with older temperature changes etc. Those bits are just examples of how there could have been a huge amount of lost information. I’m not convinced we had planes 12,000 years ago but some interesting stuff might be coming up soon.

I’m overly optimistic as the inner child wants a Lost City Of Gold event to happen in my lifetime.

Dave!
The thing that the Joe Rogan podcast and the “lost city of gold” style discoveries have in common is that most of the people involved are grifters :lol:
An absolute unit
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

V8Granite wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:57 am

Dave!
You'll never have a giant gold condor to fly in, Dave. Sorry.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

DaveE wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:17 am For someone who can't be bothered watching 3 hours of junk science, which bit(s) should I watch?
Just don’t watch it, it’s a very interesting podcast though.

Jimmy, so much stuff is pointing to a giant gold winged pet and I want one 😂

I’m going to try and find out if the temperature measurements are real or not the best I can. The Amazon findings will be another good one to read up on I think.

Dave!
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Mysterious Cities of Gold was very good but I always preferred Ulysses 31
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

dinny_g wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:49 pm Mysterious Cities of Gold was very good but I always preferred Ulysses 31
FUCK YOU! Now I've got that goddamn them song in my head.

dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

:lol: - sorry...

I can nearly recite the voiceover from the opening credits. "I sentence you to travel among unknown stars"
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

I was always more of a Battle of the Planets fan tbh but Ulysses was acceptable, undecided on the gun/sword realism still.