I don’t have Instagram....

tim

Re: I don’t have Instagram....

Post by tim »

Twitter is great for finding out which of your friends and aquaintences are horrible racists.
mik

Post by mik »

tim wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:16 pm Twitter is great for finding out which of your friends and aquaintences are horrible racists.
Spill.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Rich B wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:45 am
mik wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:41 am
Rich B wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:12 am I use different ones for different applications.

Facebook was always the default.
Instagram is useful for sharing pictures of the kid with grandparents and friends.
Twitter is useful for stalking William Storey.
WhatsApp is for groups and organising.
LinkedIn is for promoting work stuff.

Etc
What’s your Twitter name/handle/thingybob?
ive been blocked by him so many times I can't keep up. Usually something with Rich in it though.
con man Will has done it again! He's been "sponsoring" OMG racing in the BSB for a couple of years and has now stopped sponsoring them mid season whilst they're leading the championship. He's blaming them with all sorts of crap, but the reality is, you can't buy the drink on the website because it's been taken down, you can't buy it on Amazon because they've been thrown off for selling out of date product and the whole thing has come crashing down. I love seeing this conman fail over and over again!

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/status/ ... 35904?s=21
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

tim wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:16 pm Twitter is great for finding out which of your friends and aquaintences are horrible racists.
How many times do I have to tell you, Norfolk isn't race!
Banal Vapid Platitudes
scotta

Post by scotta »

mik wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:48 pm
Spill.
He meant you...
mik

Post by mik »

scotta wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:03 am
mik wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:48 pm
Spill.
He meant you...
Ouch

integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

Rich B wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:09 am
Rich B wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:45 am
mik wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:41 am

What’s your Twitter name/handle/thingybob?
ive been blocked by him so many times I can't keep up. Usually something with Rich in it though.
con man Will has done it again! He's been "sponsoring" OMG racing in the BSB for a couple of years and has now stopped sponsoring them mid season whilst they're leading the championship. He's blaming them with all sorts of crap, but the reality is, you can't buy the drink on the website because it's been taken down, you can't buy it on Amazon because they've been thrown off for selling out of date product and the whole thing has come crashing down. I love seeing this conman fail over and over again!

Can’t believe anyone went anywhere near them in the first place, hopefully the team aren’t affected too badly, but if they are they can’t really blame anyone else but themselves for getting in bed with the scammer.
Cheers, Harry
scotta

Post by scotta »

integrale_evo wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:50 am
Rich B wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:45 am ive been blocked by him so many times I can't keep up. Usually something with Rich in it though.

Can’t believe anyone went anywhere near them in the first place, hopefully the team aren’t affected too badly, but if they are they can’t really blame anyone else but themselves for getting in bed with the scammer.
I would 100% take sponsorship money off them. Why wouldn't you!
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Rich B wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:45 am ive been blocked by him so many times I can't keep up. Usually something with Rich in it though.

mental isn't it. I have no sympathy for OMG to be honest, they knew the history and still listened to Storey.
integrale_evo

Post by integrale_evo »

scotta wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:58 am
Rich B wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:09 am con man Will has done it again! He's been "sponsoring" OMG racing in the BSB for a couple of years and has now stopped sponsoring them mid season whilst they're leading the championship. He's blaming them with all sorts of crap, but the reality is, you can't buy the drink on the website because it's been taken down, you can't buy it on Amazon because they've been thrown off for selling out of date product and the whole thing has come crashing down. I love seeing this conman fail over and over again!

I would 100% take sponsorship money off them. Why wouldn't you!
I would allow them to sponsor my TikToks, if they pay up front 🤣

Maybe gavster can do an out of date food series on some of their cans if he can get hold of any 🤔
Cheers, Harry
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

They'd find that stuff in 1000 years and it'd still be fine to drink 😆

It sounds like Mr Storey is an unscrupulous nobhead. However, as far as OMG go, getting money is a different kettle of fish when it comes to sponsorship, it's not like getting a job or work contract. I used to help a guy with sponsorship for his racing seasons and it's a complete PITA getting ANY money. Lots of empty promises from people and dead end leads, especially after you meet someone at an event and they've had a couple of drinks. Maybe you guys have the inside track on OMG's thoughts, but they could have known it was a risky punt, and a risky punt is better than zero £ when you want to race. And if they're leading the championship then it puts them in a good position to get a new sponsor right now, as they've got an awesome value proposition as leaders.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Gavster wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:23 pm They'd find that stuff in 1000 years and it'd still be fine to drink 😆

It sounds like Mr Storey is an unscrupulous nobhead. However, as far as OMG go, getting money is a different kettle of fish when it comes to sponsorship, it's not like getting a job or work contract. I used to help a guy with sponsorship for his racing seasons and it's a complete PITA getting ANY money. Lots of empty promises from people and dead end leads, especially after you meet someone at an event and they've had a couple of drinks. Maybe you guys have the inside track on OMG's thoughts, but they could have known it was a risky punt, and a risky punt is better than zero £ when you want to race. And if they're leading the championship then it puts them in a good position to get a new sponsor right now, as they've got an awesome value proposition as leaders.
Theres a risky punt, and then there's associating yourself with a well known fraudster who's already publicly fucked over another motorsport outfit.

Again, the promise of a little money does wonders for removing peoples sense of right and wrong...
Gavster
Currently Driving: ya mum

Post by Gavster »

Unless you've been involved in behind-the-scenes discussions between OMG and Mr Storey, then you're simply gossiping based on what you've seen on social media and are not in a very good position to pass any kind of balanced judgement over OMG's decisions.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Gavster wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:54 pm Unless you've been involved in behind-the-scenes discussions between OMG and Mr Storey, then you're simply gossiping based on what you've seen on social media and are not in a very good position to pass any kind of balanced judgement over OMG's decisions.
Defend him all you like - he's a con man with a well publicised history of bullshit.

As the judge said: "He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."

Alex Gardner was aware of his history, so is either a terrible judge of character, stupid or in on it.
scotta

Post by scotta »

Rich B wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:16 pm
Gavster wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:54 pm Unless you've been involved in behind-the-scenes discussions between OMG and Mr Storey, then you're simply gossiping based on what you've seen on social media and are not in a very good position to pass any kind of balanced judgement over OMG's decisions.
Defend him all you like - he's a con man with a well publicised history of bullshit.

As the judge said: "He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."

Alex Gardner was aware of his history, so is either a terrible judge of character, stupid or in on it.
Yes...but if he was going to give me money for sticking some logo's on my race car id shake his hand.

The problem would be said money arriving after said handshake however.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

scotta wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:29 pm
Rich B wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:16 pm

Yes...but if he was going to give me money for sticking some logo's on my race car id shake his hand.

The problem would be said money arriving after said handshake however.
Bit of a different proposition if you were talking about sticking his logos on your job though.

"Guys, the money hasn't come through - everyone ok with not getting paid this month?"
DaveE

Post by DaveE »

You can say the same about almost any CEO though

Unbridled optimism + unerring confidence = proclamation of amazing things just about to come true (that rarely do)
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

DaveE wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:27 pm
You can say the same about almost any CEO though

Unbridled optimism + unerring confidence = proclamation of amazing things just about to come true (that rarely do)
this was in a court of law where he was being (successfully) sued for copyright theft. Theft of the logo that he used for his company, shortly before that company went into liquidation owing millions - like all the other companies he's had.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

I was surprised to see they are sponsoring a BTCC team.
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Zonda_ wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:30 pm I was surprised to see they are sponsoring a BTCC team.
for now... won't be long before they realise they're not getting paid either!

There's a book out soon about Storey - should be an entertaining read...