Labour Party

ZedLeg

Re: Labour Party

Post by ZedLeg »

I don't think there's any clear benefit to anyone. Just idiots and old people on both sides believing any old shite that gets put up then regurgitating it to all their pals.
An absolute unit
dinny_g

Post by dinny_g »

Yep we can agree on that.
JLv3.0 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:26 pm I say this rarely Dave, but listen to Dinny because he's right.
Rich B wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:57 pm but Dinny was right…
Beany

Post by Beany »

Jimmy Choo wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Beany wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:50 pm I'm looking for Zeds screed about social media in this thread, all I can see is an offhand mention if it being used to spread bollocks about Corbyn - hence I thought you were replying to my screed about social media :lol:
No one - and I mean no one wants to even think about your social media, Beany!
But you're on my social media, Choo. You posted on my wall yesterday!

I mean, admittedly, I thought that video was going to be just between us, not all my contacts, too, but if gets your new home-made web video series about the sexual proclivities of developmentally disabled farm animals out there further, then that's fine by me.
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Beany wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:08 pm
Jimmy Choo wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm
Beany wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:50 pm I'm looking for Zeds screed about social media in this thread, all I can see is an offhand mention if it being used to spread bollocks about Corbyn - hence I thought you were replying to my screed about social media :lol:
No one - and I mean no one wants to even think about your social media, Beany!
But you're on my social media, Choo. You posted on my wall yesterday!

I mean, admittedly, I thought that video was going to be just between us, not all my contacts, too, but if gets your new home-made web video series about the sexual proclivities of developmentally disabled farm animals out there further, then that's fine by me.
Dude! Seriously! Keep it quiet or you won't be in the second series as Mildly Confused Cow 3.
Banal Vapid Platitudes