Air Purifiers

Broccers

Air Purifiers

Post by Broccers »

Anyone got one? Tried one? My hayfever is bloody killing me this year so thought a random gadget will fix it. Can be stored in the cupboard with the fan we use one day a year.... or should I just get the fan out? :lol:
jamcg

Re: Air Purifiers

Post by jamcg »

Just hold your breath for 24 hours 🤷‍♂️
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Do you have air-con in your house ?

A friend has it in his bedroom, a fitted system, and leaves the door open to the room and the doors closed where he doesn’t spend any time and says he barely notices his hat-fever at home anymore.

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

jamcg wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:38 am Just hold your breath for 24 hours 🤷‍♂️
Have you seen Black WIdow yet? Check out the pig, he didnt last more than 4 mins :lol:

Cheers Dave no air con - open window seems to bring more pollen in during the early hours so wake up in a pile of snot.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Have you tried wearing a mask?
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

I bought 2 winix branded ones some years ago - they were the award winning ones with backing from loads of allergy societies but I can’t say they made much difference vs just being indoors with the windows closed. I just use them as fans mainly. Tbf they do actually seem to have an intelligent function as when you fart it eventually picks it up and warns you that the air quality is poor and goes on full blast :lol:
How about not having a sig at all?