Twitter steals Mockdiamonds concept

speedingfine

Re: Twitter steals Mockdiamonds concept

Post by speedingfine »

Jobbo wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:28 am What sort of creature do you think he meant, Dave?

I’m off to the West Midlands Safari Park so that’s all from me. Wonder what sort of creatures I’ll see?
https://www.expressandstar.com/entertai ... fari-park/

Did you see this er... Lady?
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Yeah, that’s me in the photo with her - don’t you recognise me? 😂

Fortunately not, I’m pleased to say.
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

V8Granite wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:00 pm
dinny_g wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:55 pm But no, I don’t believe you’re right with that example. my understanding of today is if a black person takes offence at you calling, let’s for argument sake, say a small white child a cheeky monkey then it’s offensive and the more you try to explain yourself, the more you’ll be accused of being racist, not understanding etc by the black person who took offence.

FWIW - Cheeky monkey is on the list of expressions I no longer use, just in case
Daddy Gorilla
Maxwell - Monkey 1
Connor - Monkey 2
Their black friend On sleepovers - Monkey 3

Neither the boys or his parents have ever uttered a word about it.

Would I say it to someone who’s parents I don’t know though, I think I’d be too worried they would take offence, which is a sad state of affairs.

Dave!
My little one is also called a little monkey, we're not there yet, but I would definitely be avoiding the use of that term if she had a black friend over! :lol:

You can picture the conversion when they got home "...and her dad called me a monkey", cue parents never speaking to us again.
V8Granite

Post by V8Granite »

Aslong as the hammer and sickle above the fireplace is out of sight you should be golden 😎

Dave!
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Didnt have to wait too long for a Femi example Click the link and check the comments for examples of how the world feels about this dear fellow

Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

As I posted yesterday...
Jobbo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 pm You don’t agree with his views - I could have anticipated that, since he is outspoken, reasonable and argues with Julia Hartley-Brewer.

Why did you describe him as a creature?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 pm As I posted yesterday...
Jobbo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 pm You don’t agree with his views - I could have anticipated that, since he is outspoken, reasonable and argues with Julia Hartley-Brewer.

You still miss the context on purpose silly lad.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Broccers wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Why don't you explain it, in detail, so that you can make Jobbo look even sillier.

Should take you no longer than a couple of minutes if it's so clear, surely?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Beany wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:08 pm
Broccers wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Why don't you explain it, in detail, so that you can make Jobbo look even sillier.

Should take you no longer than a couple of minutes if it's so clear, surely?
Why should I? Being branded a racist without foundation is disgraceful.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Er.....because you were meant to be making a point....?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Beany wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:16 pm Er.....because you were meant to be making a point....?
The only point is Femi is an annoying wanker the colour of him is irrelevant - this may mean he stays in his mums room wanking or just that I think his personality and fucking stupid views are annoying. He isnt from the same world as me. I would describe Katie Hopkins as a creature too but thats ok as shes white. Ridiculous and from supposedly intelligent people too,
Jobbo

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers, your use of language and ability to comprehend others seem impaired. Yesterday I posted about Femi arguing with JHB, today you post a Twitter argument between him and JHB. I was, fairly obviously, referring not to my enormous prescience but the inevitability of you following JHB.

You're not going to persuade me that you aren't casually racist but then I don't really expect anything else. Perhaps being part of the silent majority would suit you; better to keep your mouth closed than to open it and reveal your true colours.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:41 pm Broccers, your use of language and ability to comprehend others seem impaired. Yesterday I posted about Femi arguing with JHB, today you post a Twitter argument between him and JHB. I was, fairly obviously, referring not to my enormous prescience but the inevitability of you following JHB.

You're not going to persuade me that you aren't casually racist but then I don't really expect anything else. Perhaps being part of the silent majority would suit you; better to keep your mouth closed than to open it and reveal your true colours.
I think you really do need a shovel. The ability to say you were wrong seems very lacking in your personality.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

One thing I have learned in this process is even the Labour partly kicked him out - now that is bad :lol:
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Most people are unconsciously racist to some degree, if it makes you feel any better broccers.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:19 pm Most people are unconsciously racist to some degree, if it makes you feel any better broccers.
Jobson obviously is. I on the other hand am not.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

All I'm saying is that you might be, but all you need to do is listen and take on board what people are telling you. You'll get better.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

ZedLeg wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:27 pm All I'm saying is that you might be, but all you need to do is listen and take on board what people are telling you. You'll get better.
Lol leftie woke shit.
Beany

Post by Beany »

Broccers wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:30 pm
ZedLeg wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:27 pm All I'm saying is that you might be, but all you need to do is listen and take on board what people are telling you. You'll get better.
Lol leftie woke shit.
Yes, learning is communism.
communistposter_orig.png
communistposter_orig.png (52.94 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

:lol: thought I was laying it on a bit thick.
An absolute unit