Twitter steals Mockdiamonds concept

ZedLeg

Re: Twitter steals Mockdiamonds concept

Post by ZedLeg »

dinny_g wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:50 am :lol:

Edit - re-reading your post, you mean the Queen's very privileged, not Sarah Clarke, right ?? :lol: Sight misinterpretation on my part
Yes :lol:, sarah clarke doesn't seem particularly privileged for someone in her position.
An absolute unit
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:47 am Hardly, I'll explain any of my half baked opinions if someone asks me to :lol:
Please don't.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

You'll have to wait until the police find the handwritten manifesto I've wallpapered my house with after I disappear.
An absolute unit
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:50 pm Got a plausible reason why you referred to him as a ‘creature’ yet? You’ve had plenty of time to think of one.

Imagine Boris saying it and see if it sounds ok.
Heres a pearler :D

Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Good to see you still follow him on Twitter, Broccers. Bumping this thread after 5 months... has my point been niggling at you this long?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:28 pm Good to see you still follow him on Twitter, Broccers. Bumping this thread after 5 months... has my point been niggling at you this long?
The whole of twitter seems to be commenting on the creature .... and far worse names. Just reminded me how you got this one so wrong. Bit like Fems every day of his sad life.

Have a nice weekend :lol: