No F1 thread?

Mito Man

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Mito Man »

Every driver after the race said it’s a racing incident. I read on Twitter that Max unfollowed Hamilton on Instagram which for the youngsters was more dramatic than a proper fist fight. Sad there’s so much racism coming out again..
How about not having a sig at all?
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

I'm sure Hamilton is crying into his gold trophy as we speak 😆
Cheers.

Gwaredd
mik

Post by mik »

Mito Man wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:37 pmsad there’s so much racism coming out again..
Wot?
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

On Instagram every Hamilton celebration picture had dozens of monkey and clown emojis with thousands of likes.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

:lol:
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

jamcg

Post by jamcg »

mik wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 pm I’m not a Ham Fan - there was absolutely nothing wrong with what he did here IMHO.

And Max looks like a bit of a nob with this tweet

Harris thinks so too

And also says what everyone is thinking

And as for my thoughts- max got a taste of what it’s like to race against max and didn’t like it- you can’t tell me he would have went for that and then yielded there? Max would have done exactly the same thing and everyone would have just went “that’s max…..” and nothing would have happened
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

I think it's quite funny that the Red Bull media machine obviously chose a buzz phrase of "throwing a wheel up the inside" or something along those lines. Horner repeated it over and over again, and both the CH and the other RB guy that went on to the race director used exactly the same phrase as well. Clearly to down play how far alongside Hamilton was, but it looks obvious when you all do it verbatim lads! ;-)
mik

Post by mik »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:33 am On Instagram every Hamilton celebration picture had dozens of monkey and clown emojis with thousands of likes.
Ah - I wasn’t aware of that. Wankers.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Hamilton has always had to put up with a certain amount of racism, partially because there are very few high profile black racing drivers.

accidental/casual racism as well as the nastier stuff.
An absolute unit
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

mik wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 am
Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:33 am On Instagram every Hamilton celebration picture had dozens of monkey and clown emojis with thousands of likes.
Ah - I wasn’t aware of that. Wankers.
They really do need to start doing something about this shit. The cowards need to be held accountable. I just can't get my head round it, but I would love to see the law come down harder on people. It's always great when you hear about these people losing their jobs etc. Yes fuckwit, what we do in life has and should have consequences.
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

Last week it was footballers, this week LH.

If you didnt like what you saw, fine. If you think someone is a cunt, then ok, but should you really be getting so upset? To commit a crime, and its a crime for a reason just beggars belief.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:33 am On Instagram every Hamilton celebration picture had dozens of monkey emojis with thousands of likes.

If they're all from Max fans they need to reconsider their adopted position of supposed superiority; he's Belgian. Belgian ffs.

#Belmgian
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Cant they just call him Baldy instead? I thought the move wasnt dangerous at all and I hate Hammy.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

nuttinnew wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:14 am
Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:33 am On Instagram every Hamilton celebration picture had dozens of monkey emojis with thousands of likes.

If they're all from Max fans they need to reconsider their adopted position of supposed superiority; he's Belgian. Belgian ffs.

#Belmgian
Belgian/Dutch and races under the Dutch flag.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Zonda_ wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:39 am
nuttinnew wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:14 am

#Belmgian
Belgian/Dutch and races under the Dutch flag.

That's Belgian enough ;)
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

MikeHunt wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:11 am Last week it was footballers, this week LH.

If you didnt like what you saw, fine. If you think someone is a cunt, then ok, but should you really be getting so upset? To commit a crime, and its a crime for a reason just beggars belief.
It does seem to be football culture crossing over into F1. I remember when Alonso was big there were loads of racism issues as Spanish football fans adopted F1. Now we see the “orange army” adopting F1 and it’s starting again…
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

It’s ok for Lewis Hamilton to force Verstappen into crashing out of the Grand Prix and only get a 10 second penalty, but when I undercut a Nissan Micra on junction 7 of the M5 forcing it crash into a tree.. I get 9 points on my license and a £1000 fine.

One rule for celebrities another rule for us normal folk!
Delphi
Currently Driving: Porsche 928 S4, Porsche 987 Boxster 2.7, Volvo XC40

Post by Delphi »

I can't stand Red Bull - Horner's a whinge bag, Marko is just a massive prick and they treat their drivers like shit. I hope their car for next season is an absolute dog and they spend the next few years trundling around at the back.
If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Red Bull throwing their toys out has been priceless. The shitbag that is Helmut has actually blamed Hamilton for “destroying Albon’s career” 😂
https://www.planetf1.com/news/helmut-m ... lex-albon/
He’s having a full meltdown. I can’t tell if Horner is a genuinely unpleasant human being or if it’s just his show to suck up to Helmut and keep his job. They’re both spouting some amazing crap.