No F1 thread?

Zonda_

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Zonda_ »

Fuck you Max!
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Yeah I don’t think I can ever support Max. What a cheating cunt.
How about not having a sig at all?
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

Mito Man wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:27 pm Yeah I don’t think I can ever support Max. What a cheating cunt.
Yep, weaving again as well. How many times is he going to get away with it?
RobYob

Post by RobYob »

Rich B wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:30 am
Pete_ wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 am Still not available to watch on All4 :roll:
yeah, they're making every possible effort to kill F1 outside the subscription to Sky.
Been using sportsurge links all year they're pretty stable streams
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

That was some race!
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Pete_

Post by Pete_ »

mr_jon wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 pm https://www.eplsite.uk/f1/stream1.html

in incognito mode.
Thanks for that, I started watching at the first pit stops. Great race! Think Max should definitely have got a penalty for running Lewis off.
dan

Post by dan »

I’m trying not to dislike max but he just keeps driving like a cunt so it’s difficult.
John

Post by John »

Great race. Max and Red Bull are definitely difficult to like.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Hamilton under investigation, removing seatbelt on cool-down lap
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

dan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:02 pm I’m trying not to dislike max but he just keeps driving like a cunt so it’s difficult.
This. Driving like a cunt and getting away with it. It should at a minimum have been investigated
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Has the onboard appeared yet? Amazing that they didn’t have it. Surely if they don’t have data during the race they should investigate afterwards 🙄
How about not having a sig at all?
tim

Post by tim »

People getting bent out of shape over max moving around a bit should go watch some old F1 footage! Terrific race.

Even though I'm a big fan of Hamilton, I would like to see Verstappen win the title this year, just to mix it up a bit. 7 on the trot almost is getting a bit old.

Although Lewis gave everyone a masterclass in why that is. Him hoovering up drivers into the start/finish straight was pure class.
Zonda_

Post by Zonda_ »

tim wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:14 pm People getting bent out of shape over max moving around a bit should go watch some old F1 footage! Terrific race.

Even though I'm a big fan of Hamilton, I would like to see Verstappen win the title this year, just to mix it up a bit. 7 on the trot almost is getting a bit old.

Although Lewis gave everyone a masterclass in why that is. Him hoovering up drivers into the start/finish straight was pure class.
Was weaving specifically banned back then like now?
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

tim wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:14 pm People getting bent out of shape over max moving around a bit should go watch some old F1 footage! Terrific race.

It’s the inconsistency that annoys me. They penalise other drivers for this shit then just go 🤷‍♂️ that’s max
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

Classy drives from LH - definitely not a word that can be associated with verstappen...
DeskJockey

Post by DeskJockey »

Hamilton was in a league of his own this weekend.

Max is a bit like young Vettel, but worse.
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away
Marv

Post by Marv »

Only watched the 6+ minutes highlights, but the bit where Verstappen weaves several times across the length of the straight is piss poor by modern driving standards. He's an amazing driver and doesn't need to restort to cheap driving like this.
Oui, je suis un motard.
GG.

Post by GG. »

Marv wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:44 pm
Only watched the 6+ minutes highlights, but the bit where Verstappen weaves several times across the length of the straight is piss poor by modern driving standards. He's an amazing driver and doesn't need to restort to cheap driving like this.
In my opinion that was much less egregious than running Lewis off track during an overtake - the weaving was tying to break the tow and didn’t directly endanger the car behind.

Running him off the track was a clear penalty and the FIA were shown to be clearly biased/deferential to red bull there.
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

That was a fucking ridiculous drive from Hamilton. Unreal.
Cheers.

Gwaredd
mik

Post by mik »

Fantastic drive from Ham. 😎

The car helped a bit too mind - the 17mph difference in straight-line speed was rondinculous. 😮