No F1 thread?

NotoriousREV

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by NotoriousREV »

Mito Man wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:50 pm I think if he went round again it wouldn’t have taken any longer as Mercedes would have done a 8 second stop instead!
His total stop was 50 seconds so even with the 5 second penalty and the Keystone Cops routine it was quicker than a lap.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

It still looks calm though.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Standard silliness from JC, but most importantly, does he know his eyebrows look like that?
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

Probably not atm, he's just been enjoying the extra shade.
Jimmy Choo

Post by Jimmy Choo »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:36 pm Standard silliness from JC, but most importantly, does he know his eyebrows look like that?
I think he's more concerned that with the size of his gut, he can't have seen his cock for two years.
Banal Vapid Platitudes
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Jimmy Choo wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:09 pm
Rich B wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:36 pm Standard silliness from JC, but most importantly, does he know his eyebrows look like that?
I think he's more concerned that with the size of his gut, he can't have seen his cock for two years.
to be fair, they do distract you from his belly.
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Well that was a driving masterclass today.
How about not having a sig at all?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Another great race. Hell of a ballsy call from Mercedes. Red Bull must’ve shit bricks when they saw them pit.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

Haven’t heard Max so worried in a long time, constantly on the radio! That was like 40 qualifying laps from Hamilton though!
duncs500

Post by duncs500 »

Good race, tension built nicely.
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

Shows that as much as the advancement Honda has made is impressive, it’s not enough when he was asking for more when he already had full power. I was impressed with how maturely max handled the situation, didn’t spit his dummy out like a petulant child but took the positive that second + fastest lap is good points still, it’s amazing how many f1 drivers look upset to be on the podium when the finish second
mik

Post by mik »

Great call from Merc. I cant do anything but rate Ham as a driver, but the fact he was unable to recognise / thank the team for this strategic decision (based on Sky1 highlights post-race discussion) - which won him the race - is the kinda shizzle that prevents me being a fan. :?
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

mik wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:30 pm Great call from Merc. I cant do anything but rate Ham as a driver, but the fact he was unable to recognise / thank the team for this strategic decision (based on Sky1 highlights post-race discussion) - which won him the race - is the kinda shizzle that prevents me being a fan. :?
What a load of bollocks, he immediately thanked James, and apologised for doubting the strategy, on the radio after the flag and he ALWAYS thanks the team and those in the factory after EVERY race.
Middle-aged Dirtbag
JLv3.0

Post by JLv3.0 »

Go get 'em Dave 😂
Mito Man

Post by Mito Man »

:lol: Yep, he always thanks the team, and even when they royally fuck the strategy like the last race he says something politically correct such as “we win and lose as a team”.

The cool thing about the strategy was that it only worked because Hamilton pushed Verstappen really hard when they were both on the hard tyres causing them both to have such great tyre wear that they wouldn’t be able to make it to the end - Mercedes strategists were smart enough to notice it and call Hamilton to pit - and the super unlikely odds that no one else was within a pit stop of the leaders!
NotoriousREV

Post by NotoriousREV »

Straight out of the car and pre-podium:

Middle-aged Dirtbag
jamcg

Post by jamcg »

mik wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:30 pm Great call from Merc. I cant do anything but rate Ham as a driver, but the fact he was unable to recognise / thank the team for this strategic decision (based on Sky1 highlights post-race discussion) - which won him the race - is the kinda shizzle that prevents me being a fan. :?
What about Verstappen though? Arguably he questioned the team more than Hamilton, I know he came out of it second best but still complained a lot on the radio