No F1 thread?

Post Reply
User avatar
Orange Cola
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

No F1 thread?

Post by Orange Cola » Sun May 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Nice to see Ferrari didn't run away with it this weekend, keeps the hopes up of a decent season.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace

User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by DeskJockey » Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Want to start a book on how long Grosjean will have a seat?
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by jamcg » Mon May 14, 2018 6:10 am

That was quite shocking, he’s admitted he chose that option instead of trying to steer it away from the circuit. It’s earned him a 3 place grid drop for Monaco, which is a bit of a joke when changing a gearbox is 5

User avatar
GG.
Posts: 2298
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by GG. » Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 am

He's certainly trying hard to win the Pastor Maldonado award for outstanding (bad) performances.

His stupid pointy finger photo on the driver profiles is enough for you to want to give him a slap without adding to it by generally driving like a tool.
PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

User avatar
jamcg
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by jamcg » Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 am

Saw this crash in f2 actually happen, footage in video is a bit pants- is this the first recorded time the halo has done its job? https://wtf1.com/post/this-f2-crash-sho ... ood-thing/

User avatar
Simon
Posts: 1811
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Simon » Mon May 14, 2018 1:17 pm

article wrote: ...Without one, Makino might have ended up with rather a large amount of rubber on his helmet…

<Snigger>
The artist formerly known as _Who_

User avatar
integrale_evo
Posts: 1213
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by integrale_evo » Mon May 14, 2018 1:54 pm

DeskJockey wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 pm
Want to start a book on how long Grosjean will have a seat?
He seems to have reverted back to how he was in his first season, but without the being impressively quick at times part.
Cheers, Harry

User avatar
DeskJockey
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:58 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by DeskJockey » Mon May 14, 2018 2:31 pm

integrale_evo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:54 pm
DeskJockey wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:57 pm
Want to start a book on how long Grosjean will have a seat?
He seems to have reverted back to how he was in his first season, but without the being impressively quick at times part.
That's about right
---
Driving a Galaxy far far away

User avatar
duncs500
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by duncs500 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm

TBF OC, there was an F1 thread already.;)

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4784
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by JLv3.0 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Maybe Matty could just do all the posts for us, save us bothering?

User avatar
Orange Cola
Posts: 1023
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Orange Cola » Mon May 14, 2018 8:58 pm

duncs500 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm
TBF OC, there was an F1 thread already.;)
It wasn't on the first page.
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 -- Jaguar F-Pace

User avatar
integrale_evo
Posts: 1213
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by integrale_evo » Mon May 14, 2018 9:13 pm

I hate forums with a million stickies, but one sticky at the top with links to the popular / ongoing threads like the years f1 thread and the tv and film ones might be worth having? 🤔
Cheers, Harry

User avatar
Rich B
Posts: 3109
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Rich B » Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 pm

integrale_evo wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:13 pm
I hate forums with a million stickies, but one sticky at the top with links to the popular / ongoing threads like the years f1 thread and the tv and film ones might be worth having? 🤔
imo the most posted on topics should stay at the top. Simples. If there’s 10 F1/spotted/etc threads, then so be it. That’s part of “no moderation” rules to me. No one person tries to steer the direction.

User avatar
Mito Man
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Mito Man » Sun May 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Nothing shouts class more than having the Tag Heuer girls wearing fake Tag tattoos on their backs.
How about not having a sig at all?

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4784
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by JLv3.0 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm no fan of F1 but a question to those who are - surely even you lot find the Monaco GP to be a total waste of time? I fully understand why it has to exist, but as a race it's a total failure nowadays isn't it?

User avatar
Mr Pish
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm
Currently Driving: Model 3 Performance

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by Mr Pish » Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm

JLv3.0 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:08 pm
I'm no fan of F1 but a question to those who are - surely even you lot find the Monaco GP to be a total waste of time? I fully understand why it has to exist, but as a race it's a total failure nowadays isn't it?
I have lost interest in F1, it’s gone to far down the PC rule book path for me, the cars look stupid and sound awful

Even 4K doesn’t do anything to redeem the dullness, the missus just said “this is so dull now, I used to enjoy watching senna”
Join us, join the Teslarati!

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 4726
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by NotoriousREV » Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Mr Pish wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm
JLv3.0 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:08 pm
I'm no fan of F1 but a question to those who are - surely even you lot find the Monaco GP to be a total waste of time? I fully understand why it has to exist, but as a race it's a total failure nowadays isn't it?
I have lost interest in F1, it’s gone to far down the PC rule book path for me, the cars look stupid and sound awful

Even 4K doesn’t do anything to redeem the dullness, the missus just said “this is so dull now, I used to enjoy watching senna”
Name 1 single “PC rule”, you cretin.
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4784
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by JLv3.0 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Well - not wanting to answer for our resident cretin - but isn't emissions etc a part of the recent F1 issue? Dull engines and so on? Genuine question.

User avatar
NotoriousREV
Posts: 4726
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by NotoriousREV » Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 pm

JLv3.0 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:16 pm
Well - not wanting to answer for our resident cretin - but isn't emissions etc a part of the recent F1 issue? Dull engines and so on? Genuine question.
The dull 1000bhp 1.6 litre engines? I know they don’t sound great, but they’re hardly dull and they’re setting new lap records at nearly every race this year. Do you want to end up on The Stupids list? Because that’s how you end up on The Stupids list.
political correctness
noun
the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against.
Mo’ money, mo’ tard.

User avatar
JLv3.0
Posts: 4784
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

Re: No F1 thread?

Post by JLv3.0 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:35 pm

As you like mate. ZFG.

If that's how you see me - nothing I can do about it.

Post Reply