Coronavirus

Broccers

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Broccers »

I answered the questions. For some strange reason you seem to be off on a tangent about conspiracy theories. Where's that mentioned in my posts?

At the beginning of the more recent chat I said plan b should have been got rid of already. That is all.

Keeping the fear for a prolonged period isn't doing people any good, in fact the opposite.
Rich B
Currently Driving: M2 Competition

Post by Rich B »

You're giving them way to much credit - the fear is just as strong from their side, they're shit scared of dropping all restrictions and getting it wrong and having 60m people telling them so.

There's no extra control from having restrictions carrying on - they gain nothing.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:50 am You're giving them way to much credit - the fear is just as strong from their side, they're shit scared of dropping all restrictions and getting it wrong and having 60m people telling them so.

There's no extra control from having restrictions carrying on - they gain nothing.
Hey mate they're fucking useless I agree. Too slow to do anything although they did get the vaccines out quickly. Whether they actually work is a different matter 😂
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 am
Broccers wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:34 am
Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:24 am so that's the total of the "control" they have - wearing a mask in a shop? That seems like a great reward for 2 years of destroying the economy and their public ratings - what a well thought out plan.
I believe you cant visit your relatives in hospital either. Plenty of other restrictions, you can dyor.
So explain how some people wearing masks to work for a few months and being cautious about spreading viruses is part of their great plan to "control"?

What extra power they didn't have before have they actually achieved from this?
@Broccers You didn't answer Rich's question about what control you think the Government is gaining over us.
Sundayjumper
Currently Driving: Peugeot 406

Post by Sundayjumper »

CONRTOLLL !!!!

DYOR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Gwaredd

Post by Gwaredd »

Not just our Government remember. The whole Worlds respective Governments too. #InItTogether
Cheers.

Gwaredd
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Jobbo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:37 am
Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 am
Broccers wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:34 am

I believe you cant visit your relatives in hospital either. Plenty of other restrictions, you can dyor.
So explain how some people wearing masks to work for a few months and being cautious about spreading viruses is part of their great plan to "control"?

@Broccers You didn't answer Rich's question about what control you think the Government is gaining over us.
Tiresome
IanF
Currently Driving: Ferrari F430 Spider
BMW M4 Comp
Mini Cooper
LR Evoque P300e

Post by IanF »

It’s a CON, Broccers is a TROLL.. guys, I’ve worked it out! 🤯🤯🤣
Cheers,

Ian
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:54 am
Jobbo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:37 am
Rich B wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 am So explain how some people wearing masks to work for a few months and being cautious about spreading viruses is part of their great plan to "control"?

Tiresome
it would be a lot less tiresome if you responded with actual answers - that's how discussions work.

I or you might not be right on everything, but if you make a controversial statement and people ask you to substantiate what you mean and why, surely the least tiresome way to deal with it is to answer the question - otherwise why make the statement in the first place?
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 am ....if you make a controversial statement and people ask you to substantiate what you mean and why, surely the least tiresome way to deal with it is to answer the question - otherwise why make the statement in the first place?

This is how Broccers maintains CONRTOLLL !!!!
Marv

Post by Marv »

Sundayjumper wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:51 am CONRTOLLL !!!!

DYOR !!!!!!!!!!!!
Controll?
Oui, je suis un motard.
Sundayjumper

Post by Sundayjumper »

The TROLL is a CON.
ZedLeg

Post by ZedLeg »

Everyone ripping off Ianf's joke :lol:
An absolute unit
Beany

Post by Beany »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 am I or you might not be right on everything, but if you make a controversial statement and people ask you to substantiate what you mean and why, surely the least tiresome way to deal with it is to answer the question - otherwise why make the statement in the first place?
To own the libs, obviously.
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Arent you all bored yet :lol: :lol:

I see they are releasing us as planned next week.

Wahay
Rich B

Post by Rich B »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm Arent you all bored yet :lol: :lol:

Wahay
How does this fit in with your control comment?

Are they giving up the control or have they got some extra control from the lockdowns they can benefit from in some way going forward?

I'm not point scoring, I'm genuinely interested to understand what you think the gain is that was worth destroying the economy and the governments popularity for.
nuttinnew

Post by nuttinnew »

ZedLeg wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 am Everyone ripping off Ianf's joke :lol:
CUNT TROLL, or, with the Gloucester variant, CUNT ROLL.

OMG :o I've just realised, the Gloucester variant was responsible for last year's Christmas songs; Kunt and the gang, sausage rolls, they're all at it.
Jobbo
Currently Driving: S6 Avant, Jimny, Macan, Mini

Post by Jobbo »

Broccers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:54 am Tiresome
What is tiresome is when you say something controversial, don't say what your view is, don't answer the direct question, wait a few days then say you've answered already.

Boris would be proud, but we see through you just like we do him :lol:
dan

Post by dan »

I see the 'Fear' thing is always part of the argument, why is that. Some fuckwit I know keeps posting about it on facebook.

I've had all my jabs and I wear a mask but i'm not afraid of anything, just doing what I think is right. Why do the conspiracy theorist loonies equate that to me being afraid of something?
Broccers

Post by Broccers »

Rich B wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:24 pm
Broccers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:10 pm Arent you all bored yet :lol: :lol:

Wahay
How does this fit in with your control comment?

Are they giving up the control or have they got some extra control from the lockdowns they can benefit from in some way going forward?

I'm not point scoring, I'm genuinely interested to understand what you think the gain is that was worth destroying the economy and the governments popularity for.
I have no idea - do you? I do know previously tho you could go to work in the NHS and not be forced to have a jab. You could enter countries without proving your medical status. While I understand why and in many circumstances its good however the rules are quick to come in yet take ages to be recindered.

If I lived in Scotland or Wales I'd be pretty annoyed. Or NZ where everyone seems shit scared of their own shadow.

How will the winter olympics pan out in China? No spectators at all? Sounds a right riot. :lol: